Jackson Stalker Obsessed with Janet Jackson

12/22/2009 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Micheal Jackson The man who threatened to kill Michael Jackson believed he was married to Janet Jackson -- and law enforcement sources tell TMZ it was Janet that the man was obsessed over.

A law enforcement source tells TMZ the man also made threats to kill Janet and even showed up at the Jackson family home in Encino.

In his rambling letters, the man -- Frank Paul Jones -- says "The situation ... is centered around her confused sexuality." He goes on to say if she does not "overcome" her issue over sexuality, "I'm gonna try to kill every homosexual on the face of the earth. If I can't save my wife, they can't be saved."

Frank

I always knew Janet was a lesbian. THere is a chance....

Bring 'Em Young

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds like the same guy that posts relentlessly on TMZ.com defending Carrie Prejean.

MarkieB

What the hell is going on???? one whole page of TMZ and no news about TIGER???? Where can I turn to for news??

mjacksonfan777

TMZ, DONT YOU SEE MJ STILL MAKES THE HEADLINES. LOOK AT HIS NAME AGAIN IN BIG BOLD LETTERS, THE FANS ARE STILL INTERESTED IN HEARING ALL DETAILS OF THE INVESTIGATION, AND ANYTHING RELATED TO HIM!

No name

janicebyrne01

Soooooo many nutters in Michael's life. No wonder the poor man sometimes needed help to get by. Shame on ALL the nutters and extortionists.

Pink Daisy

God protect you, janet.

Ms.Giggles

OMG! thats crazy!! Janet needs to get 2 more bodyguards for protection. just sayin! lets pray God protects her,because this is serious!

LadyS

This dude was SICK in the head. Janet would not give his lame ass the time of day.

YouFigureItOut

I live with this so called stalker and wake-up to him everyday. How it happened IDK?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2