Watch Company Does About-Face on Tiger

12/22/2009 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Swiss watchmaker Tag Heuer now has Tiger Woods' back -- just days after turning its back on the golfer.

Tiger Woods
The company -- which had previously said it was dropping Tiger Woods -- posted this photo on its website, tagging it with the message: "the partnership with Tiger Woods will continue ... but we will downscale the use of his image in certain markets for a period of time, depending on his decision about returning to professional golf."

In other words ... it's all a matter of time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

blue

Hahaha, those jubilating when they initial droppped Tiger, can I get you a bucket to cry me a river?

xcalibur

HAHAHA WHAT 2 FACED D-BAGS!! "DOWNSCALE HIS APPEARANCE IN CERTAIN MARKETS." YEA EFFING RIGHT. JUST MEANS WE'LL REINSTATE THE CHEETAH WHEN THE PUBLIC FORGIVES AND FORGET AND THE PR CAMPAIGN IS WORKING IN TIGER'S FAVOR. TEAM ELIN. TAKE THE $300 MIL NOW. ACTUALLY $295 MIL AFTER SHE SPENDS $5 MIL RENOVATING THAT POS SHE BOUGHT IN SWEDEN. JUST SAYIN. *WINK*

foma

Crappy watches...

carolina mama best in the world

Yuck. Can I return my two thousand dollar TAG?

auroramom

So,
Tag Heuer, wear it if you want to attract the skankiest hoes!!
Every weasel that goes to strip clubs and thinks the strippers REALLY like them, will run out and get one??

Can those losers afford one?

London not England

YOU GO TIGER!!!!

I don't CARE WHAT xcalibur Says!!!!

He/she won't be munching Caviar or sipping Verve Champagne in Gustavia Harbor in St. Barths on a Yacht! JEALOUS BASTARDS!!!

And that EUROPEAN VIKING BITCH WON'T BE GETTING "HALF" of Anything...

this AIN'T California....and last time I checked, they didn't get married in CALIFORNIA..SO GUESS WHAT?!?!? NO HALF!!!!

AND YOU UNEDUCATED MORONS, IT IS "ILLEGAL" TO TAKE CHILDREN BORN IN THE U.S. OUT OF THE COUNTRY WITHOUT BOTH PARENT'S PERMISSION!!!!
SO IF TIGER DOESN'T WANT HIS KIDS GOING TO VIKING LAND, THEY AIN'T GOING! SO TRY SOMETHING ELSE YA BLOND BITCH!!!!!!

See ya in St. Barths Tiger!!!! (all you MAD Bitches and jealous male hypocrites can look it up on a MAP)....

GO MAC DADDY!!!!!!

jacomo1025

Me thinks "someone" is feeling a little pressure from the legal folks at Camp Woods. Apparently their contract with him wasn't quite as iron clad as Accenture's.

Lenn K.

This reminds me of the Carrie Prejean situation, just keep pounding and pounding and pounding, until people say enough. Well, enough. Name all the cheaters, not just Tiger. Sean Pean, Leann Rimes and so on and so on and pound the hell out of them.

Jess

Swiss love adultery.

offcrgentleman

That's fine. But, they should change their name to "Tag Her" to reflect the image change.

TCH

Tag is a brand that relies on advertising campaigns rather than building great watches. Been that way for the last twenty years. Does not suprise me with their flip flop. I would question purchasing anything from a manufacturer that uses someone of questionable character as the face of their product. Just sayin.

SUSAN

Good! People are treating Tiger as if he has The Scarlet Letter"A" branded on his chest. He is only human, and he has done a lot of good in the world. His private troubles are between him and Elin...it's none of our business!! People need to leave him and his wife alone, so that they can work on their marriage. Everyone has made mistakes, they don't have to be crucified by the media!!
I believe that Tiger is a good person at heart and I believe that he loves his Wife! Please leave them alone so that they can repair their marriage privately!

European

I used to think this was a pretty cool brand.

Not anymore.

w

Thats it, I'm never buying a watch from them again!!!, Ha j/k like I can ever afford it.
Hey ppl use me to sell your watches, I bet I can sell more then the horny golfer.

Clinton

Why would you want to buy anything from a company that obviously has as little honor as the one endorsing it? Loser guy, loser company.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments