Security Set for Brittany Murphy Funeral

12/24/2009 5:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's family is making sure no unexpected guests crash the funeral -- we've learned a security team will be in place at the ceremony later today.

A source close to the situation told us "adequate security" will be provided by Forest Lawn Memorial Park -- it's unclear how many officers will be patrolling the area.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Martin Bormann

Is this the same one where Marilyn Monroe buried? Honestly, really, I rather see Marilyn than Brittany. Poor Joe Dimaggio.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Prolly won't be spectacle MJ's was.

sleeper

what a sad day, her poor mother has to bury her only child the day before Xmas, she must me in pure misery. Heartbreaking.

Walter

If they want to keep people away, they just have to show one of her movies.

Daniel Abbey

the situation should be written "the situation"

The Dude

Walter #5...dude, that's just wrong. Brittany Murphy WAS an extremely talented actress and if your head wasn't so far up your ass you probably would've been able to notice!! It's unfortunate that people like Brittany Murphy had to die before people like you #5...WALTER!!!!

~Rest In Peace Brittany Murphy~

We've truely lost some sunshine. Your smile, laugh, energetic personality, and TALENT will be missed!

Me!

"No unexpected guests"?
YOU MEAN TMZ????????????????????

Oh, THOSE unexpected guests.

Sorry, but security is expecting you. Give this family a break.

CeeJayRox

Oh to die young and leave a good looking corpse! Sorry, just had to say it.

RIP dear Britney. You brought millions of people happiness with your acting style and quick wit.

Prayers to her family for having her put to rest on Christmas Eve.

Princess

Just think about it, this girl was alive last week during this time and now dead and buried. This shows you every second is precious.

Why would they need security?

Jennifer

It never fails to amaze me just how much the press take, Murphys family has not even had enough time to have a funeral and the storys have already began. Would someone please tell me if this was your child how would you feel? I have a nine year old and the thought of losing him scares the hell out of me, but to add what the press is doing to Murphy's mother is horrilble. So I guess the question is, how much do fans and press feel they are entitled to from a star? It would seem that as human beings we would respect the lose of a love one, instead we try to find all the dirty laundry we can and plaster it all over the papers. And for what how does this help Murphy's husband, her mother her family, her fans? Come on Press people tell me what good comes from dishing dirt on someones child who has past away. I was always told what goes around comes around, if so then how would you feel if this was your child? I wish her entire family peace and my deepest regrets!God Bless

jenny

#2's comments are stupid and mean. Maybe you have never lost a love one so grow up but until then shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmay

My friend recommended me a very interesting place ***AffluentMeet.com *** It's where wealthy singles looking for someone to enjoy their wealthy lifestyle with

Frau Detmolders

Nobody dies of "natural causes" at 32.

Sus'n

This world has become a very sad place. To think that when a celebrity dies that the family isn't respected and left alone to mourn and do what they need to do. The blame does not fall on the media alone, but the freaks (public)that encourage them. Get a life people!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments