Weapon Involved in Sheen Domestic Arrest

12/26/2009 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's felony menacing charge is even more menacing than it sounds -- because according to Colorado law, the charge is only handed out if someone alleges that a weapon of some sort was involved in the incident.

charlie sheen weapon charge

According to the Aspen Police Department, the charge includes "anything that can be used as a weapon" ... whether it's a "knife, fork or rolling pin." The charge even includes instances, "when one claims to be armed with a deadly weapon."

We're told body parts -- like fists and feet -- do not count. No further details about the charge are being released at this time.

radarluv

Alcohol is liquid that makes you feel happy, then sad, then mega-angry. I cannot have a drink with my estranged husband because it always escalates. I don't know if we get back together and will not let drink get in the way. Many times both parties have dirty hands. I feel for the police.

RDC

Are we sure that the baby was present at the time of this mishap?

MIBEE THE DINGO ITE YOUR BABY!!

KARMA

HI RDC, I like you. Forget the negative posts I made about you earlier.

RDC

Hi Prince, and I will. Thank you.

Sick of Idiots lke Wombat

Sometimes I wondered if Brooke was nothing more then a rebound romance for Charlie, designed to make Denise jealous. They sure did move forward with their courtship and marriage quickly.

1outlaw

oooooooo please not guilty

HaHa!!

What's up with the blonde blue-eyed perfect white chicks?
Paula Anka's swedish wife goes nuts.
Tiger Wood's Swedish wife goes nuts (for cause admittedly).
Charlei Sheens's probably Swedish wife goes nuts.
It must be the blonde dye they use that makes them that way.

Wombat

I hope come monday morning Charlie hands this bimbo her walking papers and drop kicks her butt back into the nearest strip club where she belongs. I also hope he has an iron clad pre-nup that prevents this thing from grabbing his money.