Genie in a Bottle Blonde

12/27/2009 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the Pop princess Christina Aguilera!

COMMENTS

jim goosh

God is she just getting uglier and uglier rel fast

KARMA

I liked the first picture better! It's a man's world.

KARMA

Krazy Kooky Klown, you brought a tear to my eye. I went through the same thing, but I bought a Pinto.

xcalibur

DAYUMMM SHE'S AGING REAL FAST. LOOKS 50 HERE.

Icebaby

That was easier than sunday morning. Damn she looks old.

tiv

Oh my god you people are so jealous you all wish you looked like her after a baby wow sad people on this site get a life!

Mel

what does having a baby have to do with godawful makeup, clothes, and hair? She's not fat, she's weird looking.

Tina Loflin

Dear Everyone,
Just because Christina Aguilera is aging shouldn't detract from who she is--if you like her music, enjoy that about her. Look at some great singers who sang till their old age: Louis Armstrong, Pearl Bailey, and others...just because a person loses his/her looks doesn't mean he or she isn't worth knowing.
I am 58--and I feel much the same as I did at 25. I may not look the same, but my heart is--and isn't that what should matter?
Lighten up, folks.
Peace,
Tina

Luis

hahaha c'mon
she aint no pop princess!
that title will always belong to Brit!!

gina

first off..britney doesn't hold a candle to christina whether you like her or not her voice outdoes britney by leaps and bounds. second no she doesn't look like what she did at 18-20 but she is aging just like everyone else and she had a baby and people still wish they could look half as good as her on a bad day....jealous is a sickness..get well soon people..you're pathetic

Kiki

Christina has her good/bad moments...but who the hell doesn't!? She is only human. And if you said you looked amazing everyday of your life your a freakin' liar! Although I think Christina has a beautiful voice...no one can hold a candle to Britney and her entertainment value.

DeeWA2009

She looks JUST FINE for GOODNESS SAKE. AND, Ms brit brit/lip sync CANNOT stand up to Christina who can SING HER A** OFF!
You GO GIRL....

Elaine

How can you people compare Christina to Britney??? Doesn't Christina sing and Britney lip sync??? And maybe the girl is tired, and isn't wearing all that makeup she uses on stage. She's still attractive. Britney looks like crap sometimes too. Sometimes she really looks like trailer park trash. So what!!! I bet some of you critiques are nothing to write home about either. Jealousy sucks!!!!!

Helen

TMZ, stop doing this please.