Mo'Nique vs. Precious

Who'd You Rather?

12/29/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mo'Nique and Gabourey Sidibe are stunning audiences with their knockout performances in the film "Precious."

Question is...

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

These polls need a 'OH HELLS NO!' option. nuff said

Scott Marks

Hmmm...hairy legged Mo'Nique or Flabby Sidobeef...

I'll think about Esther Rolle while I masturbate instead.

2 cents

Ok - this lady NEEDS to loose weight - - talk about constant yeast infections, sweaty vajayjay, thighs rubbing together, shortness of breathe,snoring,etc. This lady has no NECK - she NEEDS to loose weight. This is not a beauty issue cos I think she has a beautiful face. Now that she is famous and has some money (and a great personality too - I have heard her on TV - funny gal!) - she NEEDS to become healthy - even 10lbs will make a difference. Then we can take this poll again if need be. But for now - TMZ you are just being cruel!!

Karen

There is the equivalent of 4 people in that picture.

skankstain.com

I just want to know what tarp company was put out of business when these two were commissioned?

skankstain.com

good god man....they slaughtered Santa just to dress her.....

bobby speck

I rather turn gay then touch either one of these women!!!

Karen

I've seen several interviews with Gabourey and she truly comes across as a wonderful, kind, strong, and beautiful woman! That being said, this question is obviously meant to trigger hateful comments towards the actresses' weights, and that's pretty disgusting. Say, Harvey, you should do one of these using a pic of yourself and a pic of a dead pig. The pig would surely emerge victorious.

Erica

I'm so proud of them both with they've accomplished. Monique lost a little weight and she looks great! Gabourey is a sweetheart!

Punkarazzi

Harvey Levin or Jerry Springer?

Ryoichi Morita

Neither. I only weigh 155 lbs. They would probably kill me.

j

The first billion of Obama's healthcare plan goes to these two.

Punkarazzi

Verne Troyer or Yao Ming?

Walter

To quote Tony Soprano "eat more salad."

crushing all crackers

There are alot of nasty a$$ed comments in this thread. Most of you are probably as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.I know most comments are coming white "a$$holish" males who's with reproductive organs so small,the peen and ball can fit inside a condom together!Trailer trash dwelling Jethro's.