Susan Boyle -- Beatle?

12/29/2009 7:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Scottish Internet sensation turned pop star Susan Boyle in Scotland last week (left) -- and British music legend Paul McCartney at a London concert last week (right).

Susan Boyle and Paul McCartney
One of them is a 48-year-old woman.

We're just sayin'.

Naomi

That is really mean.

Just Watching

Aww be nice to Paul, TMZ, hope you all look half as good as he does at 67

me

go google it for more info....

haha!

Leori

KathyM

You're just sayin? Sayin what?
That you're a talentless, jealous jerk that will never get anywhere because you'd rather ridicule than work on making something of yourself.
You've just proven that.

me so horny

39. Why dont you all just leave her alone...you can call her ugly but at least she has talent not like you sad arsed looneys . the music in england is far better than anything you lot produce anyway...all you ever sing about is shooting people

Posted at 10:05AM on Dec 29th 2009 by maria clark

Awwwww, it looks like we have ourselves a Brit over here and she don't like the comments that we are making about Susan. Maria clark I hope you are an attactive Brit, but I seriously doubt that you are.

me so horny

31. Lay the F**K off dissing her! She's a GREAt person and you're so much below her!

Posted at 5:52AM on Dec 29th 2009 by Mipps

Mipps screw you and that manchick Susan Boy is she Homely!

me so horny

44. has anyone heard that rumor that this paul mccartney is actually a replacement? the original had died in a car accident in 1966...

go google it for more info....

haha!

Leori

Posted at 12:37PM on Dec 29th 2009 by me

I heard that rumor twenty years ago

cocopuff56

Sir Paul is sooooooooooo gross with his dyed hair and slovenly appearance-how does he ever get lai*?

London not England

DAMN!!!!

PAUL LOOKS GHASTLY !!!!!

TAKE THE POTION PAUL FROM ISABELLE ROSSILINI ..........

DEATH BECOMES YOU!

celebutaunter77

I have NEVER seen a comment board with so many stiffs. Do any of you have even the slightest bit of a sence of humor? Not one? If you look at this silly photo, and you are insulted by it, you shouldn't be on TMZ. Perhaps you should visit everyoneloveseveryoneandnobodysfellingsevergethurthugsnadkissesandpeacetoeveryonecauseihavenopersonality.com.

"Boo-hoo, don't make fun of Susan Boyle, she's my hero!"

Give me a freakin' break. Cry-babies.

Lulu

This is low--even for TMZ. Sir Paul and Susan look as they should for their age. Do you have to be THAT mean?

olddrunk

It takes a lot to offend me.
This has finally done it.

London not England

I HAVE A SUSAN BOYLE ON MY BUTT!!!!

RDC

12. Well...both look like the walrus to me. Goo goo g'joob!!!

Posted at 12:38AM on Dec 29th 2009 by Mean Mr. Mustard

Hey, everyone, this Mean Mr. Mustard guy, isn't he the one who writes his name with mustard in the prison mental ward on the glass part of his cell door?

MyThoughts

I never saw the big whoop over Paul McCartney. I always thought George Harrison had him beat in the looks department by leaps and bounds. And talent, too. So did Ringo. Anyway, Susan looks like a normal 49 year old woman who hasn't been mutilated by plastic and implants. THIS is a REAL woman!!! Imagine that!! What you see is what you get. I'm always amused by the reactions people have to "stars" without their make-up on. "THATS HER??" hehehehehehehe. Its all an illusion, good make-up artists, hair stylists and air brushing photos. Its mostly the dark haired women who fair best without makeup. The blondes, not so much. Thats life. Go Susan!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments