TMZ Live: MJ, Murphy and Sheen's Kiddies

12/29/2009 5:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Daniel answered your toughest questions LIVE -- including Brittany Murphy's death certificate, the Tiger Woods defense and Michael Lohan's low blows!

who me?

Hi, I'm first time commenter long time viewer.

Harvey, change your cup. Artest needs an excuse to change his number cause he's not playing to his talents. Sports and superstition go hand and hand. I'm pretty sure he'll even send you a new cup. It may be a Lakers cup, but a new cup none the less.

Mick

Harvey,

Can you tell me why Diana Ross wouldn't be a good mother? She has raised several successful children of her own (i.e., they're not in the tabloids).

Yeah, she seems like a complete diva, but don't let appearances fool you. All that being said, I think the kids should stay with Michael's sister.

Jeff

HARVEY,
When is the iPhone app going to be available in Canada?

Jim K

Harvey, I am curious that you are concerned about domestic violence, but you feature Ron Artest, who has issues on and off
the court. Can you please explain why TMZ/ Harvey allowed this
person on TMZ, based on his domestic abuse past ?

ron

what happens to brittany murpheys money from future roles. She is going to make a cameo appearence in the mega star movie expendables that is directed by stallone. According to Imdb.com she has a few more.

jose cruz

is it true bret hart will host wwe raw on the jnuary 4th edition?

Julie

Harvey: just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate listening to you and checking TMZ for latest interesting updates. You are so smart and handsome and wonderful. Of course you hear that all the time, but I wanted to tell you too.

Big hugs and kisses
Julie

Adam

Whats the story on Tiger partying with Rachel in Palm Beach?
ET reports 300 guests and noone is talking?

Ray

If madam Michelle Braun told the Feds she doesn't know anything, how can she write a "tell all" book?

Monica

I read somewhere that Lindsey Lohan's mom said she went to India and came back a changed person. Did this trip really happen? What was the purpose?

Jen

I take back what I said before. "Daniel" is the best fill in we have had yet, but I still prefer Mike.

sosweetnstuff

What is the biggest story this year do you think people could not get enough of on your site other than the Michael Jackson story and the Tiger Woods story

Also can you let Evan know more of us watch TMZ Live then he thinks and I was offended by him dissing us.

A side note the archive was not put up immediately yesterday whats up with that? Someone is slacking, get on them Harvey! Haha!

Angela

I have notice with Britney when she is down and out she is a brunette and when she is happier she is a blonde do you notice that as a trend for her?

Shay Boogie

Why did Y&R hire Darius Punk Ass McCrary to replace Shemar Moore as Malcolm Winters?

I

The comments page always freezes up on me too - so I watch TMZ live later in the day - not live. but I never miss it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments