Pitt vs. Clooney -- This Is Your Life ...

12/30/2009 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You can either be Brad Pitt and bundle up in NYC with your kiddies while visiting your adoring life partner on the set of her movie ... or you can either lay around in Mexico like George Clooney with your girlfriend o' the week.

0921_media_removed_britney

The question is ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

unknown

2009 year of the beard!
Tell that to my lesbian wife!

GG1000

ARGH God save us, please SHAVE already. Clooney looks like Spencer Tracy in the Old Man and the Sea and don't even get me started on Brad, Halloween's over and ZZTop's a cliche costume anyway.

Ronnie

Let's see...Clooney does AWESOME MOVIES AND HAS AN OSCAR! Brad the Cad Pitts mugs for his movies, and his LIVE IN HAS AN OSCAR AND A MENTAL PROBLEM.

CLOONEY GOES TO ITALY ALL THE TIME AND IS TRUTHFUL ABOUT BEING A MANWHORE..HE OWNS IT AND IT SHOWS.

PITT....shame on ya.....Yeah, KARMA IS A BEEEEEYOTCH! BUT HEY AT LEAST YOU GOT ANGIE AND ALL THOSE KIDS LOL.

Wow look what Jen missed out on. LOL. I PICK JEN ANISTON!!!!

kitten

I have seen both of them around LA . Brad Pitt looks like he's at peace and happy . George Clooney looks unhappy and pissed off ( even after he met the suposed love of his life ) I would rather be at peace than pissed and miserable . I like Brad Pitt's energy !

kitten

Looks like Clooney is being taken to task in the photo . He looks like a beaten dog ! His days of freedom are OVER ! He looked happy with Sarah Larson ( I did see the two of them rideing around back roads together ) He will marry this woman ! She will bleed the life out of him . She's got him so brainwashed that I bet he won't even have her sighn a prenup . Mark my words when she's done with him she will put his old ass out with the trash ! Brad is too much of a man to ever let a woman controll him !

peoplearesopathetic

methinks that this article is clooney's publicist/people way of finding out what people really think of mr. clooney so that he can perhaps do a image changeover. then again, it could be a boost to the old self esteem to prove that someone still has it.

the pro postings on this site could be from paid staff. methinks so could be wrong however could be right.

happy new year

as for the question. neither. both need a swift kick in the head to kick start their brains lol..lol

me

George's life has no depth to it. It is very shallow.

vinnybarbin

George Clooney, Big Deal! He was good in that Hospital series ER and Batman but other than that I just don't see it. He is too monotone and uncolorful. Just goes to show you that if you promote someone enough on good looks (I'll give him that) people will buy it.

jolinda

How about giving us a choice that includes an actor who actually has a college education, wants to marry the mother of his children, and does not expect a woman to have plastic surgery in order to keep him happy? On second thought, are there any men in Hollywood like that?

No wonder the rest of the world thinks we are all self absorbed & decadent.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5