Gaga Smacked by Flying Flower Arrangement

12/30/2009 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga suffered yet another on-stage mishap during her Monster Ball tour last night -- when a fan pelted her with a bouquet of flowers to the noggin mid-song.

Lady Gaga: Click to watch
It'll be ok, da da do do ... just duck!

KMART

DAMN GIRL, GET SOME SUN !!!!

balls

balls

balls

K-K-K-KOOKY face, K-K-KOOKY face
(Mum mum mum mah)
K-K-K-KOOKY face, K-K-KOOKY face
(Mum mum mum mah)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////// T O O T !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////// T O O T !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////////

T O O T !!! T O O T !!!

evil kitty

They had to throw something onstage to get rid of that skanky smell. Damn bitch....close your legs!!!!

NuclearWinter

Lady Gaga is delish...I just want to lick her ;) LOVE YOU LADY GAGA!!!!

dr fred

#5 go to school ..

it is "oy vey" NOT "oo eee" or whatever retard slang you used

stonecold

Too bad it was a flower bouquet and not a brick.

Chucky

You can make out the tranny's package in this pick. She's a maaAAANNNnnn baby!

Billy Bogart

Too bad it wasn't a sandbag...

Shelley

She is a major talent and is on her way to be a bigger icon than Madonna. The flowers hitting her was defanitly unfortunate but an accident. Perhaps fans should wait until the end of performances to gift their tokens. Love for Gaga.

Irish Angel

Wow. So some people are lame for voicing their opinion in thinking that Lady Gaga is actually not their favorite singer? Not! It's an opinion. Yeah it sucks she got knocked in the face by flowers, but it's funny, who wouldn't laugh at it? I honestly don't think she's as talented as people "portray" her to be, I have seen more talented singers (Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Britney, Christina, Exc). Just cause she shakes her half naked self on stage, doesn't mean that's talent, even I can do that!!!!! I don't like her, honestly, I don't. I'm not jealous, I'd never in my life wanna look like that or act like that. I just think she's freakin weird as hell man! (ps: is she really a man or a girl?)

Casey

Man, get a load of that paunch!!! She really needs to hit the gym. Jeez...

Irish Angel

P.S.
I don't think honestly she's going to be any bigger than Madonna nor Britney THANK GOD, cause I love them!

steve

pish.

BornOnFire

Lady Ca Ca is riiiight! Why, oh why, does this "club-music" crap pass as new/modern music? They call this "art"? It's all synthetic garbage recycled each year into a different package for the consuming masses of the gypsy-robot party-club loser element. The faces always change but the music stays the same.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments