The Situation vs. DJ Pauly D

Who'd You Rather?

12/30/2009 12:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore" muscle heads Mike "The Situation" and DJ Pauly D are trying to fist pump their way through Hollywood.

The Situation and Pauly D
Question is ...

Ari

Pauly :) he's so HOTT !!!!!!! Bada-Bing!

JENNER

*** B O T H *** c'mon tmz! give us the option to bang em both!! i want to get greased up! Prob take both of em to make me happy anyway! hook me up yo!

aquanet

If those are my only choices....I would rather die old and alone, in a house full of cats.

dog

I completely agree with number 1,2,3,4...neither, douchebags,nasty, get out the penicillin, lysol, health dept.........etc. etc. etc

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

OK WTF??!! I HATE to admit it, but I'd nail those 2 little boys like Jesus to the cross! THey are both super HOTT and complete f**in' morons, which are qualities I totally love in bait...er... I mean boys.

In other words: Come here little boys and let me show you what real women do to hot little boys like you.... I mean it's not like your good for anything else! Seriously!

justagirl

I hate to say it but from the likes of the show and basically seeing that they have no standard for quality woman....I confidentally say neither!

notsocharming

This is where the NEITHER option would come in very handy. If these 2 were the last 2 men on earth, I'd rather stay celibate than procreate with either douchebag[sp?].

Black Power

Isn't this a photo shoot from butt lovers magazine? Too gay to be real men. As for who would you rather?, I'd rather climb to the top of the ferris wheel and dive into a tank filled with sharks than be seen in public with either of them.

Canadian

Can we have a "neither" category please?

balls

balls

jess

LMAO at #14 Missy Miss. I totally agree with you

balls

SCORPIO
December 30, 2009

Today is all about letting go and seeing what happens. You are a scientist at heart (sometimes), and you are great at seeing how people react to changes in the environment. Study carefully!

gazoo

Hmmmm. Let's see.....screw a major douchebag with 10 thousand diseases from a freight train load of skankified sluts, or screw a major douchebag with 10 thousand diseases from a freight train load of skankified sluts. How can I chose?

Have you seen the skanks these two attract? How would anyone in their right mind want to 'do' either of these tools? Neither are hot or desirable in any way, I've got a Hoover vacuum cleaner with more personality, and it looks better in board shorts!

Any of you hos or boy-sluts who would actually consider 'doing' one or the other (or, egads!, both), you need to get yourself a life and get some self respect.

The only enjoyable thing about this poll is that the douchebag twins will hopefully see it and will be eager to see all the bitches who respond positively. HA! They're going to be majorly disappointed!

gazoo

Oh, and that Mike Situation thing, his face looks like a hammer. I never saw a personified hammer, but if Hollywood ever needs a guy who resembles one so closely, I hope they'll remember Mike.

Marsha

Where are their tweezers??? Oh my God ! My gay son looks straight next to them!!!!!