The Situation vs. DJ Pauly D

Who'd You Rather?

12/30/2009 12:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore" muscle heads Mike "The Situation" and DJ Pauly D are trying to fist pump their way through Hollywood.

The Situation and Pauly D
Question is ...

Curtis

I think there both hot and have smoking bods. I wouldn't choose either, I'd rather be in the middle of both of them, Yeah!

del

There should be an "I'd rather be celibate for 100 years" option.

c

new reality show...."whose the lamest guido"

wendi

Omg ! Are u kidding me? You need a neither option!

TMZ offline

Both of them are jackass. How can you guys even bring those jerks gossip in TMZ. TMZ supposed to be human gossip center. personally this two make every human being on this planet look like meatball without brain and which mean only meat.

Trooper Tom

I thought they were doing each other and using the skanky sluts they "attract" as covers

Eazy c

These dumb guidos are pathetic looser's who clame to fame is a stupis reality sho on mtv.I would love to kick either one of these homos asses.COME 3 SIN CITY AND SEE WHATS UP!

stinky mcgee

I lived at the Jersey Shore. Nobody looks, acts or talks like those guys unless they come up from Delaware or down from New York.

megan

They look like characters from that kids show "Lazytown".

Curtis

These guys are both ill mannered, arrogant, self absorbed, rude, disrespectful and devoid of all the qualities of a real quality guy, but there both are so HOT! I'd have sex with both of them...at the same time ;)

krista

I'd rather F a ferrett

Frank Ranu of Ranu's Reviews

The Situation comes back and sees the girls getting ready to leave. There is no denying that Mike is Italian because the first thing he asks them is, "What's wrong? You guys hungry?"--From Frank Ranu of Ranu's Reviews

Read all the hysterical episode recaps and reviews of MTV's Jersey Shore at http://www.ranusreviews.com

Written by an Italian-American that actually lives in NJ!

Bubbles27

PUKE....NEITHER

Dan

Wel I know they have a rep for being Douches....BUT...once you get pass all the...tweezing...and the hair...and the attitude...and the cologne...and the posing...and primping...they are probably hot to f**k...and they look hung...especially Mike "The Situation"

San Diego Girl

PLEASE GIVE US "NEITHER" AS AN OPTION, TMZ! No way I'd let either of these sad drag queens anywhere near my sweet azz. No way.