Jermaine Jackson Tears Into the FBI

12/31/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson is waging a one man campaign against acronyms -- because yesterday in Calabasas, he trash talked TMZ and the FBI!

Jermaine Jackson: Click to watch
Despite the fact that his name is on a court document which listed people who could potentially file a creditor's claim against the MJ estate, Jermaine called the story "s**t" and ripped us for not knowing the "facts." Fact is -- his name is on the list -- clear as day.

As for the FBI, Jermaine shredded them for waiting so long to release the MJ files saying, "Why didn't they release these files -- showing they had nothing on Michael -- while he was alive?"

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

MaryRM

12:22PM on Dec 31st 2009 by Katie
learn to read Katie - the video tape did not belong to, nor was it addressed to nor was it found at the home of Michael Jackson. It was forwarded to the FBI by Customs and was neither from, nor addressed to Michael.

Also TMZ - nice try - the list is of potential claimants. You are purposely twisting the fact that a list exists because you know that people will think Jermaine is an actual rather than a potential claimant. I don't blame Jermaine for getting angry.

cynthia

There was nothing I read in the files that showed anything against Michael..its sad it took so long to get 333 pages of nothing. Right on Big Brother!! government has shafted the taxpayers again.

Chico

171. Michael Jackson rolled like a head of state. He was a king without a country. In my home land of India, MJ is revered and respected. Michael Jackson was KING OF THIS PLANET.
You all were jealous because you were inferior to him and you know it. He had a heart and gave what he had to those who were less fortunate. He was doing that since he was young teenager giving money away, visting hosptials and orphanages WITHOUT FANFARE. That was Michael Jackson, a good charitable man.

The man could not sleep and you still can't figure out why. You laugh and jest and think you are not culpable. TMZ, Harvey Levin, Diane Dimond, Sneddon,you may not have adminstered the propofol to MJ but you all were in the room.

May God have mercy on your souls.

Posted at 7:30AM on Jan 3rd 2010 by marielsaga

**********************************************************
This possibly the most profound and truthful post I have read since 6/25/09.

Deb

marielsaga aka shawn henning. What I wrote is all lies. I do not live in India. I'm a fraud pretending to live in all these countries such as Romania. I live in Indiana and am uneducated. I'm a pretend author who can't spell, read nor write. I stalk all those who know the truth about how bad MJ was. I'm a sicko and a pathological liar. Most in India do not even know who MJ was and never refer to him as the King of anything. I state these lies because my other coherts don't know any better. They never passed 3rd grade and have no idea what goes on in the real world.

JustAskingQuestions

To marielsaga:

Read my previous post, #187, and see if you can answer my questions. I geneuinely want to know what is driving the motives behind your passon, in regards to this. This is not to argue with you. I just want to understand why you choose to feel the way you do.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11