Angelina Jolie Doesn't Know How to K.I.S.S.

1/1/2010 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Never one to keep it light, Angelina Jolie was spotted out with a book about a guy who, among other things survived "an eight-day armed abduction by the Taliban."

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
Angie probably doesn't know who Edward and Bella even are.

Whop der it is

Happy New Year

dirty diana

jeeeeez tmz it HAS to be better than this in 2010. wtf? is going on??

Wombat

Wombat: Angelina, do you know who Edward and Bella are?

AJ: Are they poor, adorable little waifs who I can take away from a 3rd world country in order to get another photo op and piss Brad off?

Wombat: Umm...no.

AJ: Then who cares who they are.

Lola

Shame on you for forcing me to defend her. I'm not a fan, but I'm not hateful and stupid, either. Give credit where credit is due.

hahahaha!

Wombat: Angelina, Oh Mah Gawd, you are a celeb, do you know Bella and Edward

Angelina: Umm Bella and Edward who? .. are they real people?

Wombat: no.. well.. yes.. well no.. I mean to 'me' they are but really they are just lame unoriginal characters in a book and/or really bad actors. But Oh Mah Gawd... they are so awesome.. squeal!!

Angelina: ... ok ... well cool for you.. I guess. You have a good day now Wombat and try and remember that there are actually 'real' people in this world and just because you don't have a lot of money doesn't mean you too can't help out... be giving, ... be a humanitarian.

Wombat: be a what???.... I am team Edward b!tch, Gah... celebs are SO shallow.. big whooop, help others?.. give?? I have Twilight $hit to buy.. what a loser.

scum

LOVE ANGELINA!

sunny

What is wrong with Angie's hand it looks kind of bloody !

evil kitty

4. TMZ Twits, have you traveled to the countries that Jolie has traveled to? Have you made any of the efforts she has made to try to improve things for impoverished, starving people?

Posted at 12:28AM on Jan 1st 2010 by Lola

I've been down to the local Walmart and adopted a dog and three cats that they were giving away in a box, can I get my credit where credit is due? So Angelina and Madonna take in a few strays...big F**KING deal!!!!

pipe

she doesnt know how to kiss?
I didnt understand it :S

Moon

PHOTO-OP!!

gnarlyone

she bores me to tears but at least she's diametrically opposed to her
idiot father's right wing born again militant know nothing politics
I mean she's not as boring as Meryl Streep but that'd be hard to be
...nothing personal ...I'm sure they're both very nice people

Nobama

Love Angelina and Voight's politics. At least they research what they are talking about unlike a gnarly one.

Amanda

I finished this book yesterday. It is about building schools in Afghanistan and Pakistan to educate young girls and women so they can provide better lives for their communities.

Over 100 million children do not recieve basic, elementary education. Most of those children are girls. It is not that they do not want to go to school, it is that they have been all but forgotten about. Regardless of who is reading it, let this be an opportunity for you all to go out and get this book. It will truly change your view of Central Asia and their people.

If you send a boy to school, you educate a boy. If you send a girl to school, you educate a community.

Lola

I wasn't addressing the readers here as TMZ twits, but the TMZ writers... they are the twits, as usual.

Angelina has done more than adopt children. She does travel around to these third world countries, go into the villages, talk to the people, see what they need. She does this as an ambassador for the UN. And she does it without makeup, fancy clothes, or an entourage. This is how she got onto the idea of adopting children.

Well, I'm not a UN nor an Angelina fan, but again, I'll stick up for anyone trying to do something to help others. And she does it without much publicity or recognition.

I'm sure many people here also do good things for others, and for animals and their communities, too. I'm just addressing the audacity and continued stupidity of the TMZ staff. I'll bet whoever wrote that blurb up there doesn't know much about Jolie at all.

Papa Voigt... I'm a big fan. Love him.

kromen

Wombat: Can I help you?

Kromen: Are you the poster, Wombat that makes light of people who actually try improve the world?

Wombat: (laughs) yeah...

Drunk woman: Who's that at the door? You don't have any friends.

Wombat: Shut up, Ma! (turns back to kromen)So, how can I hel...

*Wombat is being punched in the face repeatedly until my face hurts*

Happy New Year!