O.J. vs. Spector

Who'd You Rather

... Eat With?

1/1/2010 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. Simpson and Phil Spector both spent their New Year's Eve behind bars -- and their dinner menus were absolutely prison-tastic!

We're told O.J. inhaled baked chicken, mashed potatoes, zucchini rolls, cake, and salad for dinner ... while Spector stomached green salad, Hungarian goulash, steamed noodles, green peas, pinto beans, corn bread, and pudding.

Question is ...

lesliehill1974

Well, the sight of either of them is enough to make one vomit, so I guess NEITHER....that Phil Spector is a creepy sick looking little bastard and OJ is just plain sick!! Happy New Year!!

OJ's food sounds tastier...I had fried chicken and homemade alfredo mmmmmmm

Laney

PHIL of course. OJ loves him some white meat, so he'd steal my baked chicken breast. Then stab me multiple times all for effin' white meat!

Typical.

Plus I am certain I could kick Phil's ass.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

lise

is there a NEITHER VOTE just sayin..............

Elvis Twin

They're both goobers.

Janet

NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troy

I'd eat with O.J. and try to enlighten him that he needs to leave the white women alone. Find himself in Jesus, and get him to tell me exactly what happened with the Nichole Ron Goldman murders. Because I'm quite sure he didn't do it, but I believe he knows who did it, and I believe he was trying to keep his squeaky clean image by not telling what went down. Either his son did it, and told him about it, or the drug cartel did it that Ron, Nichol, Faye Resnick and OJ where dealing with, but I can't see O.J. doing it. O.J. has always been arrogant and white people had made him think he was above the law, along with his status as a football player so he was use to getting what he wanted, and for people to know he did drugs with his wife and their inner circle would make him look bad...I would get down to basics with him if we had to eat together...(I would just be visiting right Harvey, you didn't mean being locked up with him for years???)

Ziggy

Before they turned into murdering monsters, both of them were amazing talents in their respected fields. People only think of OJ from the early 90's until recent. People forget OJ Simpson set world records which modern running backs dream of attaining almost 40 years after the fact. He had a pretty good acting career too.

Phil Spector is a musical genius and is still held in high regards within the industry. His accomplishments haven't been matched to this date. Too bad both of them took a dark path and ended up as old men behind bars. They both should be enjoying the fruits of their labors right now, but the devil won in the end. We all know what happens when you invite the devil in, forget about the afterlife, you pay for your sins right here on earth.

Lee

I would most definitely eat and sleep with OJ oh yes....mmmmh and mmmmh and mmmmh again and again all night!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3