Rush Limbaugh -- Bad Wishes

1/1/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush LimbaughOur poll on whether Rush Limbaugh should get better soon surprised even us.

After he was admitted to the a Honolulu hospital two days ago for chest pains, we wanted to take your temperature.

Unfortunately for Rush, turns out it was a rectal thermometer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

wasted days and wasted nights

It is a new year for each of us and, hopefully, for him, too.

Linda

Karma is a bitch!!! He obviously wants to be hated, with most of the things he says.

Balloon Dude

my name says it all. Thank you, Come again.

TMZ FAN

Oh darn--guess he better self medicate!

Robert in Houston

As a moderate republican who is pro-choice and believes in equality for everyone I find it DISGUSTING that the lunatic left truly wishes DEATH to Rush. I know he is against gays but he has never wished harm to them. The REAL Rush wants EVERY HUMAN BEING to have as much success and goodness as possible. I am straight but my best friend in life is gay and he doesn't like Rush but would never wish harm or death to him. Get well Rush.

Nayib

Why would anyone be surprised at a negative reaction from this web-site? Harvey Levin has made a career of destroying.....embarrassing...others. Nothing is too minute for Harvey to blow up to gargantuan size....except perhaps his penis.

I don't like Rush either, but don't wish ill will on anyone. Harvey on the other hand does...if it gets hits.

Harvey Levin will reap what he sows one day. It won't be pretty, but we will all have a front seat for the show.

KSC

Unbelievable. The numbers on this poll are just scary to me. Why would you wish death to someone just because they can be mouthy and have an opinion different from yours?

mark

I love it when people say Karma is a bitch. Don't you realize you are doing the same thing back. That makes you a stupid idiot! Plus it is funny when Ted Kennedy died and people said maybe Mary Joe can kick his ass now. And that was thought as being so bad. Liberals in the end are just dumb hypocrites!!

Deb Brown

I think it's terrible that people wish for someone to die just because they don't like his politics/views. I don't care for the President's policies, but I don't wish for him to die.

Rene Defourneaux

Did he serve his country(giant chicken) no he served himself to another helping of pork and beans.

oxy limbaugh is a pathetic seditionist, and should be put on trial confiscate his money, and sentenced to hard labor for the rest of his life.

static99

Wishing death on him? What is the matter with some of you?
Is it any wonder, with comments to that effect, that society is in the toilet?

Krista

Wow, you liberals are as mean-spirited as ever...always hating those that don't agree with you, calling them names, wishing them harm...shows I'm in the "right" camp. Hey TMZ, you should be ashamed of yourself, bet you wouldn't do this poll if this was Pelosi or Larry King would ya? Idiots!

Jennifer

You're so pathetic TMZ .... just because you didn't get the results you wanted with the first poll - you bust it out again and bascially TELL your readers which way to vote. What a joke!

I could care less about Rush either way - as far as his celebrity status goes - but anyone who would wish someone unwell for ANY reason is in for some real bad karma. Hey Harvey - you're at the top of the list for that karma ya moron.

I don't even like Rush and I will NEVER visit this ridiculous and biased site again. But it is comical to see what morons we have in America these days. You can't even think for yourselves you drones.

No wonder the country's going to hell in a handbasket .. I'd laugh if it wasn't so downright scary!

D

It's because the people who come to this site are all dumbass Democrats who hate Rush because he knows what he is talking about, 95% of the time..

thevoiceofreason

Once wasn't enough? You guys are pathetic to put up the poll again for people to spew hatred the first day of the New Year. As I said yesterday, you should be ashamed of yourselves for posting a poll that incites such ugly responses...too bad they don't give tickets for being ignorant and irresponsible - you'd be chalking up a bunch of them. Get well Rush!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments