Rush Limbaugh -- Bad Wishes

1/1/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush LimbaughOur poll on whether Rush Limbaugh should get better soon surprised even us.

After he was admitted to the a Honolulu hospital two days ago for chest pains, we wanted to take your temperature.

Unfortunately for Rush, turns out it was a rectal thermometer.

Val

John,

My true sentiments exactly.....thank you John.

Val
Honolulu

Charlie

Oh, I forgot, remember John, even though things may be said about Rush, we still listen to his show. As a matter of fact, I call in sometimes to chit chat. His show is entertaining and his views are right on sometimes.

Charlie

I am listening to his show right now! Come on people, get with it! Rush is the man.

Val
Honolulu

Charlie

I don't agree with everything Rush has to say but for the most part he is right on the money.

Marie

I'm hoping Rush "saw the Light" and instead of continuing to create Disharmony on this planet will change...kind of like Scrooge. One can always hope.

ProBama

Stop with all the GOD fear stuff. There is no GOD, we all know it. Just afraid to admit it. Evolution has been proven without a doubt. The bible is nothing more then a window into the barbaric early years of human existence. Sorry humans... the truth is simple. you die and become worm food and continue the circle of life... cue music.

MrCrackers

Shouldn't suprise anyone.

Everyone hates him........... EVERYONE

even God

lakespeed13

YOU CRAZY CALIFORNIA LIBERALS ARE SICK. THANK GOD, YES GOD, RUSH IS HERE TO STAND UP TO OBAMA"S CRAZINESS AND YOUR EMPTY HEADED THINKING" I DESERVE EVERYTHING MENTALITY"

mcgarcia99

I think everyone should be ashamed of themselves for wishing another human being to die. I would be careful about what you wish on others as the very thing you want to happen to someone else may very well happen to you.

Rush rules! All you haters out there can't stand the fact that he has the greatest talk show ever with millions of listeners ( Al Gore, Alec Baldwin and Al Franken couldn't muster 5 listeners between them!) Rush will have the last laugh -he is a great American! Wish I could say the same for Obama, Pelosi and Reid.

Charlie

We love you Rush!

jayzee

I was amazed by the votes. I sometimes forget the typical person who posts here (and @ Perez). Happy Rush is fine. 2010 is going to be amazing. Waving bye to the Dems plans.

ItsOnlyFreedom

Most Rush-haters I've met have never heard his show at all. Rush Limbaugh is only defending the Constitution as it is written folks. If you don't like it why don't you elect a Socialist to the White House? Oops, you already did.

dave

"Surprised even you?" Hmm....there's only a 10% difference, and I'm sure the same lonely, uneducated, unemployed, brainwashed liberal deadbeats voted 20K times each. But I'm sure the liberal minions at TMZ were genuinely shocked.....

Mary May

This site bites. Rush rocks!

sjmushroom

How sad that that larded bag of gas (literally) is all right. Really disappointed that he didn't die a painful slow death. It proves that there is nothing as a fair God.