Rush Limbaugh -- Bad Wishes

1/1/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush LimbaughOur poll on whether Rush Limbaugh should get better soon surprised even us.

After he was admitted to the a Honolulu hospital two days ago for chest pains, we wanted to take your temperature.

Unfortunately for Rush, turns out it was a rectal thermometer.

cleogirlbird

I don't like him and I don't agree with his views,but that doesn't give me the right to wish him ill.

M.I.T.

I always thought that liberals were stupid haters and these postings show me I was right and why Obama was able to fool so many of them.

M.I.T.

DJ

That's OK Rush... I doubt anyone really cared about Michael Jackson or Brittany Murphy dying either... people are just cruel these days. They have lost a sense of humanity. It also shows just how pathetic liberals really are... they are proving that they lack the moral and ethical standards one would want in a leader, friend or family member.

I am amazed that our country has become so polarized that people would actually wish a man to die just so they can feel some sense of victory. It's hard to take the moral high ground on anything when you WANT to see a person die for no good reason.

Rene Defourneaux

OXY LIMBAUGH................GUILTY OF SEDITION

james

I don't wish anyone ill but I'll save my prayers for the many children that die from malnutrition each year rather than worry about such a nasty, decisive, multi-millionaire propagandist who has done nothing for mankind or this country.

Bubblebunny

Farlex-Excellent !

Kenneth E. Tucker

I'm one of the (to date) 75000 'no' votes. And, it's not that I wish him 'ill' by NOT voting for him to 'get well soon', I want him to stay in the hospital until he's been FULLY diagnosed and COMPLETELY 'cured' of the cause(s) (physical or psychological) of his malevolent hateful reichwing persona.

Honest! I want him 'fixed'...

Richard Cummings

This is a wake up call for Rush. He simply must lose weight,start getting some real exercise (golf is not the real deal), cut out the cigars, the booze and the steaks. Rush's lifestyle is an in your face statement of his contempt for those who consider health to be a priority, people he ridicules for being lefty liberals. I do wish Rush a quick recovery, but he must also deal with stress. Three hours a day on his talk show is highly stressful, particularly since he emphasizes negative energy that gets him all worked up. Sitting for three hours at a stretch while getting fatter is unhealthy. Rush has a lot of anger in him that he directs at those he perceives to be enemies of America. It is possible that this pent up anger has another source he would rather not deal with. He could use some therapy and counseling from a good dietician. Get well, Rush, in more ways than one.

Com' on you idiots

Seems to me the real evil are those who wish this man dead! Rush will no doubt have a field day with all the weird, want him dead responses. Just because you can say something does not mean you should.

Happy New Year to all who want to live in peace and not pieces.

Alaskan John

I could not think of anyone I would wish a slow recovery on. But since it's Rush, the king of haters and the most vile mouth on the right, I make an exception.

DJ

According to I am a Lawyer most politicians would be guilty of sedition... does that mean we should wish them dead?

EricInWisconsin

It is my fondest wish that Limbaugh outlive the TMZ staff!

Bubblebunny

"I'm a Lawyer" ! Clever ! We know you meant oxyMORON , however, you are just too classy to say it !!!
We actually have some intelligent posters today ! This is so weird for TMZ !!

Connie

I never wish anyone ill will with one exception. The %$#@#% that murdered my niece and dismembered her. Words mean nothing! Rush can ramble all he wants.

Steve

#124
You look like an ass with your comment. I'm not a Rush fan but I will point out he's raised several million dollars for scholarships and assistance to vets and their families just to name one. I think vets and their families qualify as "mankind".