Matthew Broderick

Recalls Central Park in Fall

1/3/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rather than go for botox to regain his youth, Matthew Broderick went to a local barbershop yesterday and asked for the Ferris Bueller.

0921-media-removed-britney

SebastianCanada

John Hughs movies seem to have contributed to the creation of a generation of smug, materialistic and simple-minded twerps.

TJ

@snappletea

Did you ever think maybe being married to SJP is what's making him miserable?

a long time Leno fan!

'"I do have a test today, that wasn't bulls**t. It's on European socialism. I mean, really, what's the point? I'm not European. I don't plan on being European. So who gives a crap if they're socialists? They could be fascist anarchists, it still doesn't change the fact that I don't own a car."'

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHHH!

Simone

"Ferris Bueller's day off" is one of my favorite movies of all time!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! I can watch it several times in a row.
But, it is really sad to see how time is cruel with people. It is the price of being alive.

DAngel

Absolutely one of my favorite movies of all time. There are a ton of quotes in this movie that are hilarious. To the political poster who dampened the mood -- It has nothing to do with ignoring education -- it is all about taking time to look around and enjoy life one and a while:

" Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Another quote I live by. I guess you had to live in the '80's to understand. I miss John Hughes, may he rest in peace.

Matthew is such a great, talented actor -- love him in every movie in various different characters.

bbp

One of the best movies ever made. ABSOLUTELY TIMELESS.

snickers

I love that movie and I love this hilarious post! Nice one, TMZ :)

Ziggy

Matthew has got the prettiest brown soulful eyes in Hollywood. Robert Downey, Jr's got the second most beautiful soul filled brown eyes. Love those deep dark bedroom brown eyes on men. Yes!!!

Ziggy

No wonder Americans are hated around the planet for being ignorant, demanding, self-righteous, stupid slobs.

Posted at 3:34PM on Jan 3rd 2010 by PolarBear

PolarBeootch, why don't you buy an American made dildo and stick it up your azz to release your tension. Don't forget to pull down the shades when you put on your wonderbra filled with falsies. Be careful applying your mascara and lipstick. Update! Americans like you are hated right here at home, so you should feel at ease when you travel next time to a third world country to pay for manchild bondage love.

sylvie

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? ....great movie!

john

This is just an observation but I think he is gay and the whole marrage thing to SJP is a coverup,I'm just wondering why he chose such a dog!

twisted

John, you would be so lucky to get such a woman to even look at you. Keep popping your pimples.

Jamaican Sam

Yah mun. He been shillin' fa Hymie too long.

Cans

Why does the photo on the right look photoshopped?

Jenn

Why did they do that to his hair to begin with? Is that how you cut a man's hair?
I agree he looks sad, but he's probably bored, just sitting there getting his hair cut. He's a sitting duck for the paps.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments