Lamar and Khloe -- His Home Alone

1/4/2010 9:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hopefully Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian will spend many happy years together -- but if they don't, Khloe could get a 30-day notice to move her butt out of the marital home.

Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian
We've learned the house Lamar bought for his bride -- per their prenup -- is held in his name alone.

TMZ obtained legal docs -- an Interspousal Transfer Grant Deed -- in which Khloe acknowledges their home is Lamar's "sole and separate property."

As we first reported, Lamar plunked down nearly $4 mil for the 8,347 square foot home in Tarzana, CA.

As the saying goes, what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine -- at least according to Beverly Hills divorce lawyers.

My two cents

Great way to start a marriage! What's mine is MINE! Dumb ass girl.

EEWWWW YUCK!

And people say Kim is the dumb one!!!! At least Lamar recognizes that he married a stupid whore that doesn't deserve any of his $$$. I guess he wanted to become known among people who don't watch basketball...and watch reality TV!!! thats weird

LA LA

Stop watching the Kardashians people their ratings will drop and we wont have to see these kinda people on T.V anymore! Cant stand these overly rated ugly people milking there 15 minuts of fame!

AmA

I a sure she knew about this...she will make it right...lol....

Black Barbie

That's what happens when you treat a husband like a fashion accessory. She gets the privilege of wearing him on her arm, but without the spousal provision or protection that a REAL wife should expect.

Dumb girl!

Mary

You know, if this is the way you feel about the person you are marrying, don't marry. What's the point?

tiv

Oh my god who wrote this article you should be ashamed of yourself wow leave these people alone what a thing to put up in public wow you dont know nothing you are just assumeing it all stop with this crap!!!

oinka

This is a publicity marriage which will be over with before the year ends. Mark my words. Hollywood marriages are strange to say the least.

radarluv

Yikes, just how desperate was she and her mother to have a televised wedding???Not Good. Especially how he treated the mother of his two kids.

Shrimp

Smart move Lamar. You know it will last 2 years tops.

Scott

@7

Maybe since alot of females marry guys because they have money then run that's why dont worry since your poor you dont have to deal with it

andre

Lamar seems to be an even better business man than basketball player. Smart man.

ml

I have stop watching their show long time ago. I did watch part of it other day. They have such a poor attitude and behavior. These girls need to learn how to grow up. I think Khloe is the real problem so as Kim. I don't like Kris and Bruce Jenner's new home either. I guess they are making more money from E Online network. I hope their TV rating will go low and maybe their show will go off the air soon. I am not a TV reality show fan. I prefer to watch like TV comedy show like "Everybody Love Raymond" or "The Golden Girls", for example. These Hollywood folks don't know how to make good comedy shows anymore. The TV reality shows is so trashy.

No Comment

Come on...this may be true but the girl has enough of her own money to be able to move on if the marriage does not work out. I hope it does. Love Keeping up with the Kardashians.

WhoaNelly