Rihanna Is Now a Kemp Woman

1/4/2010 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna is starting the new year with a new man ... LA Dodger Matt Kemp.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

RiRi and Matty got up close and personal while vacationing in Mexico together this weekend.

Last week, Matt lied to our cameraman -- and adamantly stated the two were just "friends."

Ah yeah, yeah, yeah!

tmf

Kemp is making the rounds on R&B chicks. He was seen with Letoya Luckett a few weeks ago at a basketball game. I guess she is a size queen. Hope he backing more than a bat.

tmf

Is it just me or Rihanna is browned up version of Pink without the voice? At least Pink can sing.

oL0

Is that a nose on Rhianna or a coconut?

stan

I really like Matt Kemp. He's a great baseball player. Who knew that he prefers chubby, out of shape chicks? I hate to say it, but he can do so much better.

miss805

EWWWWWWW..shes NASTY..ITS NOT GOING 2 LAST!!! HES 2 GOOD 4 HER NASTY ASS!!!

Alexa

My sympathies to Matt. She's such a loser! Heard she's selling her new book for $50? Good luck with that!

Ziggy

Nothing sexier than a big brown man with juicy warm lips and a muscular body. Brown men are the hottest men ever and the best lovers.

Josh

One slugger for another!

Erica

Awww...they looks REALLY good together!

Erica

I meant they look really good together.

Robert

Matt Kemp?? Isn't this the guy with the short fuse with the Dodgers?? From what I recall, he's the first one of the dodger dugout when things turn ugly on the field, such as when benches empty for some reason, and he comes out yelling and wanting to fight. He may be turning into a great hitter, but from what I've seen his true character is something else. He's an upgrade from that last loser, but she obviously goes for the "bad boy" type.

Mel

Is it just me or does Rihanna look like she's on something?! She looks weird. Just sayin'!

t

Henry Chris is not a loser he makes a lot more money than Kemp could ever dream of AND I DONT CALL SOMEONE WHO DOES ONE THING A LOSER SO SICK OF PEOPLE BOTHERING HIM BUT IGNORING OTHERS LIKE TOMMY LEE SEAN PENN AND CHARLIE WHO ARE MUCH OLDER AND MULTIPLE TIME ABUSER.

t

BETTER WATCH HIS BACK RIHANNA HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH ATTACKING SOMEONE AND BECOMING THE VICTIM AFTER THEY DEFENDED THEMSELVES.ALSO PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID BECAUSE THE CASE WAS NOT EVEN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND WAS UNDER ASSAULT MEANING A FIGHT .DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS WHEN A MAN OR A WOMAN ATTACKS THEIR SPOUSE LIKE CHARLIE SHEEN.IN ALL HONESTY YOU ALL SHOULD BE ATTACKING CHARLIE SHEEN BECAUSE HE IS THE POSTER CHILD FOR DV BUT YOU WONT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL HATERS THAT ARE UNINFORMED

t

You all are stupid to think Rihanna can land a boyfriend. SHe just has friends who use her for sex. Rihanna sleeping with another man is not shocking she is a big slut with Herpes no surprise there. I will be surprised if she could have a substantial long term relationship that leads to marriage with someone because she appears to have life long issues that SHE has not worked on.