P!nk Catches Falling Skier ... With Her Camera

1/5/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A skier in Mammoth, Calif. hung off a ski lift while being photographed by the P!nkarazzi.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

P!nk
took time out from hitting the slopes with on-again, off-again, on-again husband Carey Hart to help snap pics of the unfortunate skier.

Facebook. Tag me.

kmg

What's the big deal...she'd take a photo of something strange just like the rest of us would

Karen Jackson

PINK is a Sociopath. W/o Empathy. Her Lryics Tell The Listner it is All About Her. W/o Saying More She Is Initiated And the hat she is Wearing shows her allegiance and her mind set.

Travis

LOL... P!nk rocks. Screw the haters. Doubt she was even taking a pic of the guy hanging on the lift... but even if she was... SO WHAT? LOL.

Henk

What happened is very tragic indeed. But could we blow Pink. How would you/we/I have reacted in the same situation?

Shayne

Is that Pink in the same shot as the person falling off the chairlift? Is that her standing there in red pants and a black jacket, in between the kid in blue and the person in white? If so, she doesn't seem to be taking any photos. In the other shots where she is taking photos, there is no evidence that it was at the same time or at the same location of the man falling off the chairlift.

R U 4 REAL

LOL all these haters posting nonsense...Get a life or just drop dead!!

hey Doug: your unemployment app is about to expire!!!

Love, the one who REALLY owns you LOSER
R U 4 Real

For Realssssssss

I am the one and only R U 4 REAL

oh yeahhhhh

Izzie

come on.. maybe it's just a friend of hers and it's for the laughs and the memories book ;)

CaliGirl2010

Dearest Idiot Doug:

If you are going to insult someone due to their grammatical errors, I suggest you make sure your comment is error free. People in glass houses should not throw stones my friend. Please see YOUR errors below:

"Would of" is not correct grammar. You should have used "would have."

In your first sentence, there should be a comma after "sentence."

"A inbred" is incorrect as well. You should have typed "an inbred." "A" is only used when the word following it starts with a consonant.

You should probably brush up on your own grammar skills before insulting others.

Sincerely,
CaliGirl2010

For Realssssssss

R U 4... I mean, Caligirl2010 holla at me! For realssssss

For Realssssssss

Go cali cali! we have two things in common... I'm also from cali and is reallllll... U R caligirl2010 and is 4Real!

Jeremy A

CALIGIRL2010,
WOW!!!!! You are awesome....I don't think PINK was taking a picture of the accident.If she would have the camera would been aiming upwards.

For Realssssssss

Jeremy. CaliGirl2010, R U 4Real

schizophrenia

WOW you are AWESOME

Travis

So what... she's still a rock star and she don't need you tonight.

ginny

Oh my god you @ssholes are actually picking on each other's spelling. I guess I can't say anything since I used to go on internet chat sites or boards or whatever this is and start fights then when i ran out of things to say I'd criticize their spelling... when I was TWELVE YEARS OLD. And even then I realized how retarded that was. So maybe you should get a life... or marry a fvkking dictionary and get it over with already. Spell check this, losers. *points to geni!@l area*
Oh and I also love how you people defend celebrities like you know them at all. FYI: They would SPIT ON YOU if they ever actually saw you in person.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments