Tiger Woods Sex Tape?

1/5/2010 11:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Someone is shopping what she says is a Tiger Woods sex tape, and Vivid Entertainment is in the market.

Tiger Woods Sex Tape?

Steven Hirsch, head honcho of Vivid, tells TMZ a woman approached him two weeks ago, claiming she had a sex video of Tiger Woods. She said it was shot approximately two years ago.

Hirsch tells TMZ his people have seen 30 seconds of the video but is not confirming it's Tiger on tape -- he says he's still trying to ID the players.

Two things. First, Tiger's lawyers have already put out a threatening letter, stating they will go after anyone who tries to publish nude photos or videos of Tiger Woods.

Thing two. There is no way such a video could be legally released without Tiger's John Hancock. Good luck with that.

5565besos

C-mon, the only reason Tiger is sorry is because he got busted. He shouldv'e felt bad after he slept with the first tramp. No one is perfect, I get it. Maybe I would feel sorry for him had I not heard the voicemail where he's trying to hide it. The only one I feel bad for is Elin. She's willing to put her own ego aside for the kids. Something he should have done. Too bad for you Tiger, that's what you get and stop crying for your privacy. All that ended when you signed your name to make millions off your endorsements therefore we made you rich and you pretty much signed your privacy away.

Kevin

Go Tiger!!! I saw the sex tape on www.xrude.net ... if u want a sneak peak :D

Freeforlife07

Well if it Pops Up its sure To Be on Jerkers's World- http://jerkersworld.com

samson

I don't think I would want 2 c that!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Tiger "The Wood": Manwhore!!

samson

Ingredients?

TMZBoy

#1 People who sit around 24/7 just waiting to be able to type "balls", "first", "second" or "recipes" are sad, lonely individuals.

#2 Tiger Woods...I bet he's hung like mule, I'd watch it.

winenroses

Funny...they didn't deny a tape existed, just said he'd have to
authorize the release. Tiger is not just whorish, he's also not
very bright.

PolarBear

If Vivid doesn't get rights to it, you just know it's going to be released somehow soon for download. Tiger's screwed.

King of TMZ

What about Michael Jackson's Sex Tape?
I wanna see that :D :P

Come on a deserted day from MJ news! Someone better publish a Dr Mur[der]ray Sex tape so we can all bash on him lol

winenroses

Clearly, discretion never entered this guys mind one time. So Tiger Woods is either extremely arrogant or extremely stupid. Probably a little bit of both. One things for sure, he certainly didn't value his marriage one iota.

Makenna

Sex tapes are released without permission all the time. Why is Tiger so special that he is the only human being to grace this earth and be excluded from the sex tape pandemic?

Remember even Gene Simmons faced this but he was smart and bought the rights to it before it was released.

I NEED REAL PROOF!!!

Somebody tried to go to Playgirl and sell a nude photo of Tiger Woods, but it turned out they validated the photo and it was NOT Tiger. Playgirl commented that this person was trying to make money and the photo was a fake!

Now, another person tries to claim that she has a sex video of Tiger, but Vivid can't even tell if it's Tiger Woods in the video? Cmon, if it was him, it would not be hard to verify. I'm sure it's another scam trying to make money!

Hah, people are always trying to make money whenever they can. SUCH LOSERS!!!

I NEED REAL PROOF!!!

MSNBC just posted this video today based on their findings.

VIDEO - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/34686994#34686994

Steve

I bet he's got a cawk the size of a horse.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments