TMZ Live -- Leno vs. Conan, Casey & Tila

1/7/2010 5:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took your questions on everything today -- including the big shakeup at NBC over Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Plus: Custody battle over Casey Johnson's dogs, Gilbert Arenas update, Eli Roth's feet and Gary Coleman out of the hospital.

Also -- Mike has a problem with TMZ Live screen grabs ... like the one above.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Crazy Bennett

How's Artie Lange doing? Will he ever return back to The Howard Stern Show?

WessSider

Whats Conan's contract say? Will he get paid even if he is off the air?

Benjaminwsu

Was Harvey running late today because he was locked in the bathroom?

Ga Girl

I see someone beat me to the punch, but there is news that Artie Lange tried to commit suicide by stabbing himself. How awful and have you heard anything? Please tell me he's getting help.

karen

I LOVE Charlie Hunnam. Anything new with him, outside of Liv Tyler?

Kim

I want to know why you are not covering Artie also.....

sypher

How messed up is this Leno/Conan situation? I knew Comcast would put Leno back at 11:30 once they bought out NBC because of ratings, but I feel bad for Conan. What are Conan's options?

AmyBee

Why aren't you talking about Artie. You've never been very respectful of anyone's privacy, why now?

I love you Artie, get better soon.

Pete

don't drop Fallon - i actually enjoy his show more than the other two :(

lambda

What about Artie?

Amy

What's going on with Lindsay Lohan and her tweeting about Samantha Ronson being "caught" with 2 girls?

sypher

Will Conan go to CBS? Craig Ferguson has been doing really well and was poised to take Letterman's spot. How would Conan factor in to that?

Jay

My question is about Artie Lange as well I read that he tried to kill himself? stabbed himself 9 times? any truth to this rumor? ohh and thats messed up that Leno is trying to move Conan out....Conan is way better...

Ricky

Where the hell will Conan go? Cable? Why can't they get rid of Jimmy Fallon?!

notalawyer

HArvey, Why dont you send your phototographers to the RockStore in Agoura? There are so many celebrities that ride the motorcycles there and then get totally wasted and do crazy things there. I never see any paps over there. You really need to stake that place out on Sundays. All day!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments