Casey Johnson Death Certificate

1/12/2010 7:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained Casey Johnson's death certificate.

Casey Johnson Death Certificate

The certificate lists Casey's death as "deferred."

She's listed as an "artist" and a "HS Graduate" -- Her date of death is"1/4/2010 FND." As we first reported, Casey's body was found on January 4 ... it's unknown when she actually passed away, but we're told her body was undiscovered for several days.

Casey's cause of death is still unknown, but our sources say her frail medical condition -- including diabetes -- may have caused her death.

punchapap

Occupation "artist"?? What did she ever create?

Andie

Rest in peace, Casey.

ME

So sad, so young and not to be discovered for days... SAD!

Stephanie

Here's a question that's been really bothering me. I can't figure out how, if she was "engaged" to Tila Tequila, how is it her body went undiscovered for days? Did no one try getting in contact w/her during that time? Especially Tequila? I don't go half a day w/o talking to my BF. How is it no one has mentioned that Tila was supposedly her main love but nothing has been said about WHY she didn't notice that she hadn't talked to Casey in that time? Just a thought...

Cali MJ Fan

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting real good at reading death certificates? It's almost morbid when you take it out of context and think about it.

Tila -- ewww!

bob

Artist?

I guess "Worthless Lesbo Junkie Shank" was too many letters.

stalker

TMZ, do we really need to see the death certificate? What are you going to do next, install a web cam in her grave?

Andie

Most people don't know what type 1 diabetes (requiring daily insulin injections) does to the body and the brain... it's a tricky balance to maintain and when someone has too much or not enough insulin in their system it effects their behavior because they cannot think clearly. Then add alcohol & drugs and this person is in big trouble. Her family should have had her involuntarily committed to a hospital for stabilization because she couldn't do it by herself with her level of diabetes. Shame on this family and her friends who turned their backs on her, she was in dire need of their help and they blew her off.

Kevin

i don't get it, but WHO CARES??? This woman was not on television, did not accomplish anything, did nothing worthwhile in her entire life. God, give me Britney instead of this...at least she has put out songs!

GG

#9!!!
Kevin...you didn't die!!! I knew it!!!

Me

REST IN PEACE CASEY!!

Pppl r so stupid sometimes can believe how heartless u can be! stop posting mean comments about a girl u dont even knew!

God bless u blondie! R.I.P CJ!

GG

#4 Stephanie....I totally agree.
I bet the Enquirer has the story soon.

Tracey

BS. A drug addict dies and it is diabetes? I don't think so. I don't care is she was diabetic or not we all know it was a drug overdose. And where the hell was her alleged 'fiancee'? They were 'engaged' but she laid there dead for DAYS without no one knowing? BSBSBS

cochino

thanks now i can sleep tonight

tippy katz

OK.
I really mean it: RIP.
BUT I can't help but find it amusing that rich people always want the one thing
their money can't buy. TALENT. Artist??????????
NO, RICH FOLKS and WEALTHY FAME WHORES. YOU CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T BUY THAT TITLE.
Hope you're listening, sylvester stallone, john mellencamp, paul mccartney, etc.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments