TMZ Live: Conan Wants Out, 'Idol' Shakeup

1/12/2010 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey, Mike and Gary took your questions about everything today -- including Conan's decision to walk from NBC if "The Tonight Show" changes times.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Also: What Simon's departure from "Idol" means for the show, Shaq's accuser hooks up with Gloria Allred and Mark McGwire's steroids admission.

Plus: Super Bowl predictions.

balls

balls

shuffler

Has Evan Chandler's suicide been mentioned on TMZ? If not, why not? MJ wants to know.

Fangrrl

Why aren't you covering Amy Adams pregnancy? Is it because her brother works/worked for TMZ?

ron

Has anyone heard anything about the Quaids? Is there still a warrant out for their arrest?

Ed

Mike is a bid ole' cute Teddy Bear.......yum :-)

David A.

I have a question why the hell dont they put Jay Leno in the late
night show and leave Conan in the night show iam just saying it so
because we have to admit conan is much funnier and a better host than
chin face. i mean in my opinion they should give him last call with
Jay Leno.

ra

Y'ALL NEED TO POST THE TMZ QUESTIONS POST AT THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY. AT 12:30 I REFRESH MY BROWSER LIKE 50 TIMES AND BY THE TIME I GET TO THE POST, THERE ARE ALREADY 100 Q'S.
OBVS, I AM NOT GONNA POST A QUESTION WITH THAT MANY ALREADY IN THE COMMENTS, CAUSE HARVEY DOESNT EVER HAVE TIME TO GET TO QUESTION #143 OR WHATEVS.
SO, 12:30P EVERYDAY, OK? YOU CAN SCHEDULE THE POSTS BEFORE HAND IN CASE YOU FORGET, SO THEY WILL AUTO-POST!

Stefani

How do i send in a question?? I wanna know if you guys have any thoughts on Dr.Mist??
And who picks up all those papers after you guys??

Nancy

Almost daily I hear Sirens as you guys are speaking, are you next to a Fire Station..??

PLEASE

Harvey,
Vanessa Lopez said she maybe pregnant with Shaq's baby is theat true?

Hawaii Rockstar

Why does Casey Johnsons family hate tequila so? er I mean Tila....It seems what I am reading into this.

Marc

Would anyone actually watch a new Tonight Show with Jay Leno after all of this? Wouldn't the bad sentiment be too high?

James

Do you think Dallas Cowboys will make it pass the next round, and then take the Super Bowl?

Ashley

Can someone please tell me where you submit your questions for TMZ Live? Please and Thanks!

Crazy Bennett

Harvey, why are you afraid of Howard Stern and avoided Artie Lange. Mike you're fat, stop wearing black shirts, join a gym.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments