TMZ Live: Leno's In, Conan's Out

1/14/2010 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took your questions on everything today -- including the new deal just inked giving "The Tonight Show" back to Jay Leno.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Also: What the deal means for Conan, Gilbert Arenas charged with a felony, Octomom gets her gym membership back, "The Bachelor" scandal and Kelis' hot lawyer.

Plus -- Tiger Woods donates a cargo plane with mobile hospital to Haiti?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

gothamtommy

By signing Leno to "The Tonight Show", as Conan was promised in his original contract, is NBC in breach of his contract ...OR... because Conan said he wouldn't move to 12:05a, does that immediately place him in breach, allowing NBC to move forward with this new Jay deal?

nof

LEGAL QUESTION FOR HARVEY re: Nas case.

Would you consider producing a FOX show called "Rap Justice" with Eminem as robed-judge doling out unsympathetic judgments to the gf's of rappers?

Nof

Rosey ~ Canada

My son and I watch you guys/gals on television everyday, finally caught you live, good job!

liz

I like cookies

liz

shout out to all the canadians who watch Tmz. Harvey you look just like my grampa I love you

a long time Leno fan!

TMZ, Harvey, Mike,
Great show always!

Please don't read any negative comments anymore. People are doing a bunch of things at the same time and they just don't stop to think before they type! Have someone delete any neg comments before they hand you the list of questions.

The fact that people say neg stuff only confirms how important you are in the business.

Your show is a funny, pleasnt break in the middle of my busy day! Thank you Harvey and Mike!!

PattyO

Any news on Michael C. Hall's health?

nof

If peeps didn't know or realize Harvey was a genius many years back on THE PEOPLE'S COURT maybe they will now - the guy's brilliant - PLUS works out at four or five a.m. - I couldn't respect him more.

Nof

Norm

Harvey/Mike
It's pretty obvious you all seem to be "workaholics". This seems like it would have to be "a must" on someones resume while trying to get a job with TMZ. (Atleast I would think.) How many hours a week does most of the crew (including Harvey) work to provide us with our "daily-scoop" with the stars?

You guys do a GREAT job, and I appreciate your efforts!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6