The 'Jersey Shore' Poof Pop Game!

1/15/2010 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 'Jersey Shore' Poof Pop Game!The "Jersey Shore" kids are getting some really big heads thanks to their newfound fame -- and now it's up to you to bring Snooki and The Situation back down to reality ... by poppin' their egos!

The goal is to use your cursor to pop their tops before they float back to Staten Island.

The higher your score is, the more wicked awesome you are ... fist pump power!

adsdchn

HOT SELL Product Brand is below:
UGG BOOT ,nike shoes,air jordan shoes,nike shox shoes,gucci shoes ,true religion

jeans, ed hardy jeans,coogi jeans,affliction jeans, Laguna Beach Jeans,ed hardy fsgdfg

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

Maybe, it can be fun!!!! I will try this game. Hehehehhehehhehehehe.

No trailer trash

If you tards at TMZ and the rest of the media world would just stop giving these idiots coverage, they would go away and die.

Their 15 minutes were up 20 minutes ago. Please let them crawl back under their rocks and die in peace.

timtim

Goodbye TMZ ( Thirty Mile Zone ) unless its 30 miles to Jersey from LA your name means nothing.Week after week you continue to promote talentless hacks and allow real artist to waste away so............goodbye TMZ. ps please don't call and beg anymore it just rings hollow,shallow and useless.

CALIFORNIA

LINE THEM ALL UP AND LET US SHOOT THEIR ASSES FOR REAL. THAT WAY WE CAN GET RID OF THEIR UGLY FAKE ASSES ONCE AND FOR ALL.

susieq

Go away, Simone. Go hang with Snooki and maybe somebody will punch you out, too. One can always hope...

jedivid

Yea this game is cool but I am not the first shame opps sorry but hey that life. Who wants some fun

bethprovanzana@gmail.com

I really wish you people would realize that no one on that show is from Staten Island. We have enough of our own trash all over MTV to give Staten Islanders a bad name, don't incorrectly give us more.

Fred

The Situation = Larry Laffer

yeah....and?

So, I finally watched this reality crap-ola for 20 mins. last week.

Are they actors and playing a part, or do these New Jersey youngsters REALLY act like this?

If, as I suspect, this is the real deal, then I'm thinking there has to be some very disappointed parents out there who are changing their last names as fast as they can.

What happened to young ladies of today?

I'll say it in a way even yyuuuzzz guys can understand: Ladies, I use the term to try and show some respect for these girls, you need to decide:

Do you want to be a nice girl, or a pig? I think some you have proven which one you have choosen.

Gee, I want to be famous for getting punched too, where do I sign up?

???????????????????????

I think there are a ton of people here that want to pop that midget whore in the face persnall...me I dont want to, but I'd love to watch it!

that.is.all

FK THIS STUPID GAME

???????????????????????

WHY NOT DO A jERSEY wHORE gAME...TAKE THE THREE SKANKS ON THERE AND SEE HOW MANY TRICKS THEY CAN PICK UP! THATS ALL THESE WHORES ARE GOOD FOR......SNOOKIE REMINDS ME OF A MUNCHKIN THAT GOT PUT TO THE STREETS THOSE HOMOS ON THE SHOW!

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

6. Is it me or does Snookie look like the scary girl from the horror movie 'The Grudge'?
Posted at 3:27AM on Jan 15th 2010 by Aimee

Oh my gosh, I KNEW she reminded me of someone! Not sure who is fuglier though, snooks or Mike *the situation*.... Both are nasty!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments