Anna Kournikova's Mom After Child Neglect Bust

1/20/2010 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One day after being arrested for child neglect, Anna Kournikova's mother Alla was spotted outside her Palm Beach home toting a purse.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Alla's five-year-old son -- who is Anna's half-brother -- fell out of a window on Tuesday after allegedly being left home alone.

BobsBlitz.com

Here is a shot of the backyard pool that Allan jumped into to soothe his feet:

Z

When my mom had to work, she left me home all the time alone with my 7 yr old sister when I was a 5 yr old kid and it made no difference. We colored, watched television and made and ate cold sandwiches and ice cream. I would never leave my 5 yr old home alone but I can guarantee that (just like when I was a kid) she's not stupid enough to jump out a f-ing window. That kid should be examined. 5 yr olds should know better. That kids probably retarded. Then again, what do you expect from an old mother. Women really need to take into consideration the brain development of the kids before popping them out as old as she did. What kind of kid does that? The most trouble I got into when I was left home was putting the fish in the dog water and the hamster in the fish tank for a swim.

???????????????????????

for a swim.

Posted at 5:04PM on Jan 20th 2010 by Z

Then your mama was an unfit ho like this bitch!

penneyx3

For what that women spent on her purse she could have paid a babysitter 100x over...come on, who in their right mind decides it's okay to listen to a 5 year old and leave them home alone?
Bad choice, hopefully an anomally.....

???????????????????????

Mammakaze

Leaving a 5 year-old at home alone is absolutely criminal. If she can't afford a sitter I say trade in that freaking Mercedes for a Camry already. Selfish. Irresponsible. Revoke her mom license!

Z

28. 27. When my mom had to work, she left me home all the time alone with my 7 yr old sister when I was a 5 yr old kid and it made no difference. We colored, watched television and made and ate cold sandwiches and ice cream. I would never leave my 5 yr old home alone but I can guarantee that (just like when I was a kid) she's not stupid enough to jump out a f-ing window. That kid should be examined. 5 yr olds should know better. That kids probably retarded. Then again, what do you expect from an old mother. Women really need to take into consideration the brain development of the kids before popping them out as old as she did. What kind of kid does that? The most trouble I got into when I was left home was putting the fish in the dog water and the hamster in the fish tank

for a swim.

Posted at 5:04PM on Jan 20th 2010 by Z

Then your mama was an unfit ho like this bitch!

Posted at 5:49PM on Jan 20th 2010 by ????

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/20/anna-kournikovas-mom-after-child-neglect-bust/2#c24840944#ixzz0dCTesd1S
------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously you are nothing but a woman hating idiot. A woman who has kids doesn't have to be a hoe. My mother was involved with only 2 men in her 58 yrs alive. one for 8 years and one for 29 years... mine and my only sister's dad. I turned out fine and she did teach us great morals. In case your retarded and can not read properly I'd never leave my 5 yr old at home so obviously I don't condone a parent leaving a child at home. Don't get on your high horses. Maybe it's something with foreign people because my mother and father were not from this country. I blame the mother for the kid's injuries and for being an old ass woman having kids despite degenerating eggs and I still think the kid is stupid. Like I said, what kind of intelligent kid jumps through a second story window. I would have never. I am 25 yrs old now with kids of my own and my kids know not to even go near stairs without me holding their hands.

Z

30. to all you who have made stupid remarks about this old hags tits and vulgar remarks about a kid that almost died as a result of his ho mother leaving him alone...hopefully all you idiots are sterile and wont have kids...cause all of you here remarking about some sluts body and not about how she almost killed her child is just plain horrible!

Posted at 6:15PM on Jan 20th 2010 by pathtic humans here

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/20/anna-kournikovas-mom-after-child-neglect-bust/2#comments#ixzz0dCWCIj8p
__________________________________________________________________
Why are you calling her a slut? Do u now her?

Loulou

At least the dumb kid learned a lesson,next time he will happily run errands with mommy.No 2-story houses or tall buildings when he becomes an adult and goes house hunting for the first time.

zippy

momma aint too bad looking,id arrest her, handcuff her for a few hours lol why would a woman of her age want to have a kid for anyway,not that bad looking nice body, gonna wreck it by having kids, lolterrible waste of a hot bod,

me so horny

I'd like to cover her with my man gravy!

satanicfeminist

Once again we are reminded that children require supervision.

jwoolman

Z said "When my mom had to work, she left me home all the time alone with my 7 yr old sister when I was a 5 yr old kid and it made no difference."

A 7 year old girl is about 4 years ahead of a 5 year old boy in development.... I wouldn't trust a 5 year old girl alone either, but obviously your mother correctly felt it was safe enough for your older sister to be in charge. When I was a kid, it wasn't that unusual for young kids to be left alone after school until the parent came home from work (the "latchkey children", who often would keep the house/apartment key around their necks). Generally they had to call (or be called) by mom or dad at certain times, stay in the house, not answer the door to anybody but family, not touch the stove, etc. etc. etc. One friend needed to bring something over to me one afternoon and didn't feel up to gathering the kiddies together for the short trip (I think they were maybe 9, 6, and 4?). So she told them to sit and watch tv and NOT BUDGE FROM THAT SPOT! She was still nervous about it, even with a 9 year old on duty... But it worked well for some kids, who really enjoyed the brief freedom and could be trusted to follow the rules, so it all depends on the kid.

But 5 is just too freaky an age to trust, girl or boy. Old enough to get into serious trouble, but not always sure of the difference between fantasy and reality. Jumping through a window is a very five-year-old thing to do, especially for boys, they can briefly imagine themselves as able to fly like a superhero and don't think ahead to possible consequences (girls reach that point in general earlier than boys, but probably not at 5). That uneven grip on reality is also why they can get spooked while alone (which you actually weren't, makes quite a difference. Well, maybe the hamster you put in the fish tank would disagree!).

Sarah

She's an unfit mother! When I was five I fell through a glass window and was bleeding heavily. The babysitter wrapped tourniquets around the cuts and rushed me to ER. Thank God my Mom didn't leave me unsupervised or I would have died.

LH

That 5-year old boy should not have been empowered to refuse to accompany his mother on her errands. Adults make the decision; the child obeys! In some cultures, children mature faster and are better-balanced than whining American kids. By the time, they are 18 years old thay have the maturity and capacity to run the family's farm, ranch, store, or stand-in-for-their-parents in important decisions. This kid needs a spanking and no television for a couple of days.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments