Sandra Bullock -- The Sunny Side of Parenting

1/25/2010 8:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock spent some quality time with her step-daughter in Huntington Beach yesterday -- proving yet again that her "commitment" to 5-year-old Sunny James is rock solid.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
Just last month, Bullock -- star of "The Blind Side" -- and her husband Jesse James were awarded full custody of Sunny after a nasty dispute with Jesse's ex, Janine Lindemulder.

Last year, Sandra had fired off a letter to the judge saying, "I know the term 'stepmother' carries many connotations, one of them being a 'glorified babysitter' ... My commitment and responsibility to Sunny ... goes beyond that."

It appears Bullock doesn't just talk the talk ...

me

A great looking lady and I'm sure a great stepmother.

Black Power

Somebody should tell her that her hair is on fire.

LiloLicker

Dang! I was chillin on Main St. HB yesterday and didn't see my fantasy wife... can't believe I didn't see her. :-(

Shane

Sandra Bullock is a class act. She is just trying to shield that poor kid from the paparazzi. The celebs kids should be off limits unless they want the limelight. But until they can make that decision the paparazzi should lay off...This includes TMZ which seems to be becoming sleazier and sleazier as the years go by. But good for Sandra for being a great step-mother...just wish TMZ would leave the stories to those who want to be covered.

uhHuh

let's just hOPE it was the kids birthday, dressed like that, i hope so. please say no to 'playdates with suri" !!

TRACKER

sandra,just one of many reasons why real women love you....and we also applaud your 1 million donation to haiti before anyone else.we respect you more than you know.....

5THBEATLE

I have ALWAYS been in love with Sandra from the first time I ever set my eyes on her. Jesse, you're a very lucky, lucky guy!!!! She has more class in her pinky finger than any other actress combined.

Simone

Kooky and balls waste so much of their time on here it's not really funny anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

RabbleRouser

#5
I don't know about play dates with Suri but she does have play dates with Ruby- the daughter of Good Day LA's obnoxious gloried weather girl Jillian Reynolds. I know this because Jillian never skips an opportunity to 'drop a name'.

Amazed

Sandra Bullock is a class act. I'm sure she's a great mom to Sunny. Much better than the kids birth mother. Glad a judge saw that Jesse and Sandra were the best for Sunny.

juschillen

I'm assuming the biological mother was unfit. If not, I don't care who you are; taking another woman's child will come back to haunt you.

gutsygirl

Wonder what Sunny thought of that kiss she planted on Meryl?

Zippy T. Pinhead

I once dated a women that looked just like Sandra Bullock. Except she was only 4 feet tall, didn't have any hair and was chinese. But besides that she looked exactly like Sandra.

Wake the hell up

I wonder whats its like to know people were paying your mom to have loads squirted on your forehead before you were born? I do know whats its like to get razzed in highschool with comments like "your moms a whore" and "I fu#$%d your mom last night" but I have no idea what it feels like to be a true statment. Good luck kid! Brings a new meaning to the phrase "Whos your daddy!"

QE2

The biological mother must be a total train wreck. The courts don't give full custody unless the situation is pretty bad. I've known drug addicts and multiple dui offenders who still have shared custody. It's usually a bad idea to take a parent away from a child.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments