Amber Rose

Goes Medieval on

Kanye West

1/26/2010 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

At least she covered up her kibbles and bits this time.

Amber Rose and Kanye West

lahaciendaguy

I put she and Kanye right up there with Heidi and Spencer..just wish people would STOP giving them ANY attention..They need to go away..

Wanda W.

I can't decide whether she's black trying to look white, or she's white trying to look black ! Oh well. either way, she's a skank of the highest order. They deserve each other also.

Jack

Covers up her kibbles and bits and cellulite. She is so fat and disgusting she has cellulite on the front of her legs. The only way I would do her is in that outfit so I wouldn't have to look at even one inch of her and even then it would only be with a gun to my head. She looks like a pile of jello wrapped in aluminum foil.

kojo

she's mixed...black n white

MissM

What kind of man want the whole world 2 see his womans buisness?!?!?!?! Whats that old saying.....CAN'T TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSE WIFE!!!!

billybrown00

What the hell is wrong with this chick?! She's like a black sinaed oconnor but uglier with no talent(if that's even possible).

ralphie the one-eyed

Jacka** is using her as a way of re-entering the media.
Send him to Araq as part of the USO show.
* evil laugh * Heee Heee Heee Heee

Noneya

Every time I look at her, I see Grace Jones. Sorry to Grace Jones.

oreo

That guy behind her with the mustache looks creepy.

Steven Adler

Kanye gets Sloppy Seconds??? I heard she made a night vision home movie with the guy from Def Karaoke Jam...

What!!

To all of you people saying negative things about her....I'm sure she look's better then you on your BEST day!! LOLOLOL

Pistol

'Nother poser.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I like it when she keeps herself pale, when she puts this fake tan stuff on she looks like an average girl but when she tries to stay as pale as her skin can look she looks exotic. This dress would of been more dramatic if her face was pale and her makeup down perfect. She this time made the outfit look cheap.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

This dress looks like it could be vintage. Not sure why she didn't get it to fit better, a nice pencil cut on the bottom and her arms fitted would made the outfit sexy.
I agree with Meg, her makeup is way to red and fake looking. If she would of been pale as Meg said and had a nice bold lip or semi bold she would of really made this outfit the snit.Sadly she failed, the dress doesn't fit correctly and her makeup looks awful. Looks as if he bought this dress online and had her wear it the moment she got it. People that rich should have someone on call to make outfits fit and those shoes look horrible.
You would think the longer she is with him her look would be on par but it's funny she looks like she is losing her edge. I could of rocked this outfit for sure.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I actually like to see what she will wear next. She has mojo and swagggg, I like her edge however the last two outfits failed.
The last one with the cut outs didn't fit well and looked cheap, she could of had an outfit like Rose McGowen that was ass out and Roses outfit didn't look cheap.
This outfit doesn't even fit her right, it's not edgy when it fits all wrong.
What the heck is wrong with her make-up??????? Looks like someone did an awful job, it makes her face look dirty and like she was in the sun all day with sand on her face/baby oil and her eye make-up looks smudged. Looks like he put some red blush on his face too. Sorry but this outfit failed due to a bad fit. Get your mojo back girl, you are losing it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments