Amber Rose

Goes Medieval on

Kanye West

1/26/2010 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

At least she covered up her kibbles and bits this time.

Amber Rose and Kanye West

jess

According to Wiki:

In 2009, Rose posed for a Louis Vuitton print advertisement featuring Kanye West's new line of sneakers.[5] ------- On July 11, 2009 it was announced that Rose had signed with Ford Models.

HMMMM, so she couldn't get a modeling deal without the help of a man???????? WOWW...

judi

what a freak....and dating a freak!

DJ

Wasn't she in the ORIGINAL version of "The Day the Earth Stood Still"? (In monotone) Beam me up, Kanye.

Chris

Notice how Kanye is standing like a woman who is posing for her photo shoots on the red carpet would stand. B**** ass!

PHILLY215

WOWZERS..... FUNNY B/C I REMEMBER THIS GIRL WHEN SHE STRIPPED @ DELILAHS IN PHILLY & FOUGHT OVER THE DRUG DEALIN "REGULARS"! I GUESS KANYE WROTE/SANG HIS SONG "GOLD DIGGER" KNOWN HE'D MEET HER...LMAO... "I AINT SAYIN SHE A GOLD DIGGA BUT THIS WHORE STRIPPER FROM THE DIRTY STREETS OF PHILLY AINT MESSN W/A BROKE NI***" LMFAO.... BTW, THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE THE STREETS OF PHILLY...TRASHY, PICKED OVER, YESTERDAYS GARBAGE & TRAMPLED OVER.. THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER...BTW, IM NOT A HATER... JUST SPEAKN THE TRUTH!

KeAuna

I agree with everyone who thinks she looks terrible. She woke up and asked herself I can I embarrass me and Kanye today?

KeAuna

This is not fashion at all!!! She just wants some type of attention and does anything to get it. Her costume is not an upcoming fashion trend and will never be.

KeAuna

We cant blame everything on Amber Rose because Kanye look bad too. They both threw their outfits together and it looks last minute. Kanye usually sets trends, but not this time.

prettst

I like the getup its very dramatic

Yvonne

Call her whatever u want. She is undeniably a beautiful woman with a drop-dead gorgeous body! The haters will always be with us, hating everything about her as well as others who have what they do not have. I hope she goes far in her chosen career.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4