'BBQ Pitmasters' Star -- Pork the Super Bowl

1/26/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, it's breakfast time -- but after hearing "BBQ Pitmasters" star Myron Mixon talk about the incredibly mouthwatering "Pork Burger Sliders" he's gonna make for a Super Bowl party, you'll want lunch ... now.

Myron Mixon & Buddy Valastro: Click to watch
"Cake Boss" head Buddy Valastro was also outside Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills last night, fist pumpin' in honor of the "Jersey Shore" kids -- but dude did little to distract from that amazing-sounding Mixon menu.

Hope you're taking notes.

Jon

Just seeing these two guys side by side has made my day! I'm taking an early lunch...

Jerry Martin

First! Who cares about this?

deejayzack

Myron's not the "host"... there is no "host" of that show. He's just a jackass who cooks barbecue and perpetually spouts insults at his competition.

Jackie-ooo

I love Buddy hes so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I gotta give my fist pump 2 the jersey shore cast

M

I love the pitmasters show - but this dude is a major d-bag - Hes kinda like Dennis Rodman stuck inside Kenny Rogers body.

get better J.C

This guy buddy is so annoying, the whole family is!!! Ugh

Just sayin'

LOVE Cake Boss! Love you Buddy!!! Yous guys are freakin great!

Neon

In Hoboken this past saturday, Buddy (Cakeboss) had a line around the block just to enter the bakery. Buddy came out said hello and took pictures, he was extremely nice and patient to all.

Simone

I am the real Simone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This site and everybody who post it in are retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diva

Myron is a great guy and an awesome BBQ competitor. Great to see him getting some exposure.

billiejeanRIP

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

Buddy is the BEST! You couldn't ask for a nicer guy. No matter how long the line is @ his Hoboken store he & his family are always great. Best coconut custard pie I've ever had!