Jesse James Begs for Help over Missing Dog

1/26/2010 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is in the middle of an all out doghunt in Long Beach, California right now -- after his adorable four-legged friend Cinnabun suddenly went missing.

Jesse James ' Missing Dog

James -- who's married to Sandra Bullock -- posted an alert on his Twitter page, begging anyone who may come across the "Fawn Pit Bull" to return her to Jesse's West Coast Choppers bike shop.

We're told the dog was last seen wearing a pink collar ... so keep your eyes peeled Long Beach!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

There is no such thing as reality tv

Adorable? The dog is a Pit Bull. I just hope they find him before he gets hurt or hurts someone.

dr cyclops

YES WE FIND DOG LAST NIGHT BUT COOKED HIM UP THIS MORNING AND ATE HIM..MIGHTY FINE TASTEING DOG IF I MIGHT ADD..YUMMM YUMMM..still have 4 paws and tail if want back..u must pay 200.00

cchriswakee

too late Jesse James, I already ate him

your truly
- Jackie Chan

RabbleRouser

The cholo's are already using him in a dog fight. Sorry Jesse.

youreabungler

Cinnabun? Shows just how hard core this dink is. But I hope he finds the dog for the dogs sake.

Hoosier Girl

Awe, Cinnabun is cute! I hope your able to find her healthy and happy!

me

Adorable!!! Hope they find him soon. And to the ignorant, breeds like pit bulls are not necessarily violent, when raised with love and consistency.

pitbullpatterson.com

The Pit Boss from the Animal Planet show proably took him.

Joanne

That dog looks scary. Hope he is found ok., though..

Mikey

Check you local Korean Restaurants.

Ashley

Awww, I hope he finds his dog. People, stop being so childish and mean.
I'm sure if this was your dog, you'd want help finding it. Show a little compassion sometimes..its FREE

mel

I hope he loses his daughter too!

Pistol

Awwww... I hope they find Cinnabun soon and in good health.

emdeezee

Quick someone call Tyler Hansbrough!

amber

hey joyce- why don't u check your facts before saying that BS! pitbulls do not attack for no reason and they are actually the best dog to have around kids and is known as the 'nanny dog'

Pit bulls still loyally serve society in many roles:
Search and rescue
Therapy dogs visiting hospitals and senior communities
Working in law enforcement as narcotics and bomb detection dogs
Educational dogs teaching children about canine safety
Service dogs

why don't u study a little before u start up about pitbulls- naive woman!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments