TMZ Live: The Game Sets the Record Straight

1/30/2010 7:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Game showed up for the second TMZ Live of the day -- and shot down rumors that he's the father of Tila Tequila's alleged baby.

TMZ Live: The Game!

Also: The Game says Gilbert Arenas should be tossed out of the NBA (maybe), the latest update on his feud with 50 Cent, and could Harvey score on Kobe Bryant?

Plus ... The Game is introduced to the "Pants on the Ground" song and Harvey finds a way to bring up Merv Griffin, Mick Jagger and O.J. Simpson.

A Person

Tila Tequila is a pathological liar. If she genuinely believes that he is the father they need to be her in a mental ward...
Too bad there is no baby.

tizerri

haha. AS IF tila has ever told the 'real deal' about anything. ROFL Not this decade.

A Person

And Tmz, Tila's on her way to your studio. Please lock your doors. I am concerned for your safety.

"hhah YES TMZ I AM WATCHING AND GAME IS LYING! IM HEADED TO YOUR STUDIO NOW TO TELL YOU THE REAL DEAL! ON MY WAY!!!!!! POW!"

Haha

Get her to take a pregnancy test live!

Chloe

The Game is sexy, I'm not gonna lie.
Tila is batsh*t insane. It's funny for entertainment. LOL

Joann

What do you bet Tila never makes it to TMZ. She'll probably say they wouldn't let her in or something like that. LOL...LOL

Thought she didn't like TMZ anyway. Said they weren't credible sources. Why don't she call up Radaronline.

tizerri

11. Get her to take a pregnancy test live!

Posted at 8:43PM on Jan 29th 2010 by Haha

hahahahaha

You had Starbucks for the game, so have a pregnancy test for tila!

L.A.

Game = Best rapper alive.... I thought i saw yayo in the back ground emptying the trash...?? Did anyone else see the former rapper.

Anastasia

Please TMZ, put an end to this nonsense. Please don't allow her to go on Live today. She's done, dun. dunn. POW! Silly little gutter rat!

Joann

I knew it, I knew Tila wouldn't make it to TMZ today:

From her twitter:
"I just got off of the phone with DIANA. She told me to come in on Monday cuz the TMZ offices just closed! SO TUNE IN MONDAY SO I CAN TELL U!
2 minutes ago from web"

Tim

Just a publicity stunt from both of them. Sad, Sad, Sad!!!

lauren

IF TILA SHOWS UP MAKE HER TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST! THAT WILL PUT THE DOUBTERS TO REST (OR PROVE SHE IS EFFIN NUTS!)

A Person

17. Just a publicity stunt from both of them. Sad, Sad, Sad!!!

Posted at 8:55PM on Jan 29th 2010 by Tim

He obviously doesn't want this and was NOT aware of her plan. So don't blame the Game. Blame Tila Slutquila.

sanela

This is too funny, I love how you guys said to Tila that you were done for today so she can be on TMZ live. Love it, priceless...but she is dumb so she will think that she will be on Monday, again this is too funny....lol

Delicious

why are they even talking about Tila and the game? What have they both done to help society nothing... did they help Haiti, I bet NOT..... ergh they are both a waste of publicity!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments