TMZ Live: Dr. Murray, Brittany & Sheen

2/4/2010 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike answered your questions on everything today -- including when Dr. Conrad Murray will be charged in the death of Michael Jackson.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Also: Cause of death released for Brittany Murphy and Casey Johnson, Charlie Sheen to be charged with a felony and an update on Captain Phil from "Deadliest Catch's" health.

Plus -- Queen on the Scene ... arrested!

Bianca

What cases a doctor can be deprived of medical licence? Thanks.

Tami

I work in the medical field and I recently had to take a test for HIPAA. Normally in previous years I just had to review the laws. It is my understanding that no medical professional can give medical information including treatment, condition etc. about any patient living or dead. I see this happening multiple times, in the MJ case, the Murphy case as well as the Johnson case. Can you please answer this question and give me some legal insight into this.
Thanks

FFJ

HARVEY YOU TWONK

BRIAN EPSTEIN COMMITTED SUICIDE HE WAS BEATLES MANAGER

GEORGE MARTIN IS FAMOUS BEATLES PRODUCER... ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS,
HE IS STILL ALIVE!!!!!!

keven

there are rumors because of reggie bush contract and he isn't and every down back he want be back with the saints

alex

about the hurricane helms....just fyi with the pill found on him if he can't prove that it's a perscription the wwe will give him a 60 day suspension due to there wellness policy and it's his 2nd offense. he was also cut out from there last pay per view and lost out on a 50 dollar pay day

Dave

What are the potential consequences for Charlie Sheen? Who is pressing charges?

CutTheCrap

The Beatles guy dies of some brain thing...blood clot some crap like that..

Jenn

So the felony that Charlie is being charged with is what? Like obstruction? I am confused

Robyn

Can you pls go thru the differences between arrested, arriagned, indicted, charged.....etc.
I find it a bit confusing.

juniper

why isnt there a grand jury for the murray case

Jill

What is going on with Cher....where is she, what is she up to...does she still have her Malibu house?

sarah

Hey TMZ, What ever happened with the small claims case with Debbie Rowe and that wanna be "Photographer" Ed Frommer?

Janelle

Can I have Mike's job? I know who Merv Griffin and Lorne Michaels are.

who is the cute girl with the glasses thats on tmz. she should have her own show.

stench

have u guys heard about tila's bodyguards press release? they said she's self medicating and they tried to give her an intervention among other things.. LOOK INTO IT THE WORLD MUST KNOW!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments