Natalie Cole's Forecast ... 60 and Hot!

2/5/2010 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking amazing despite her arm in a sling, Natalie Cole could barely contain herself at her 60th birthday party in NYC last night.

Natalie Cole

The Grammy award winner looks fabulous for any age, let alone someone who underwent a kidney transplant last year.

Unbelievable.

Howard Star Hughes

A little drinkIE POOH is GOOD for the KIDNY...it`s the liver that goes smit from broze...kidnys flush with broze clean and shine in there.I got my right kidny removed by 30/30 sniper while getting BANANOS NUT cream with MOM&DADDA when I was eight DAM HUGHES

Confused

Gotta agree with the poster that suggested she emulate Helen Mirren. This is more along the lines of a Raquel Welch. Too tight, too short, too much!!!

Marcelo

@Alabama Baby I was in attendance and ensure you Ms.Cole was drinking on virgin drinks the whole night.

xcalibur

OHHH PULEEEZ. COLE LOOKS 70..

deleta

Good point #13. She looks like a bobblehead with boobs. Prayers to your friend.

deleta

Nice sideburns too.

who dat

Happy Birthday Little Richard!

iknowpopculture

Her old lady neck and her 20 somethin boods don't match!

lynn

not a fan of the uniboob

UGGGGHHH

Natalie SHOULD NOT BE DRINKING ANY ALCOHOL after receiving a kidney.

THAT KIDNEY COULD OF WENT TO SOMEBODY THAT DOES NOT DRINK

Bernard

Natalie looks fine in that photo. Her boobs are restrained but they aren't big enough to be fake. I just think she has on a little too much make up. Those eyebrows are longer than John McCains jowls.

Lilarose

Natalie, I have been following your medical problems and am glad you are doing better.

BUT, you really look awful with those upside down grapefruits you stuffed into your bosom.

It is NOT flattering, so please either remove them or cover them up. I am embarrassed for you.

And get rid of your mirrors, they are not treating you kindly.

Oval Beach

I'm sorry but the undersized bra to give her taa-taa's a boost is a bit much for a 60 year old...regardless of how great she may look for her age. I totally see Madonna doing the same thing at her say...70th. Just my opinion.

Donovan

Come on, she looks hideous! She is 60 years old, has the throat wrinkle going on...yet wants to pull off 20 year old boobs hanging out like that? It looks desperate and horrendous, get real lol. I feel embarassed for her, does she have no friends that would tell her the truth???

AmA