K-Fed Goes Commando for Weight Loss Show

2/9/2010 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It takes a lot of guts to pose in just a pair of skimpy camouflage underwear -- but that's exactly what Kevin Federline did for his first appearance on VH1's "Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."

K-Fed

A 232-pound Federleezy took the "before" pics for his stint on the reality show -- in which he hoped to shed 30 lbs.

During last night's premiere, Federline told the judges, "I look like a pregnant man."

We'll see if the show helps K-Fed give birth to a new physique.

northern gypsy

3 words k-fed...low self esteem !!!
did your ex damage you that much ???
you,ve got the $$$ now...keep it together...

michael

Got money to eat after Brittney funds this Bum!

Rob5300

I'd wager that he became overweight on purpose for two reasons: 1. To keep the paps talking about him and 2. In the hopes that it would lead to a reality show like this....anything to extend his 15 mins

~Garp & Triforce Luvva~

Of COURSE he's a fatty fat fatty. Of COURSE he's gonna stay that way! He doesn't need to *work* (dance) ever again once he got the goose (Brit) to lay 2 golden eggs! (The boys).

Personally, I have no respect for his girlfriend... who is ALSO unemployed and living off Brit's money. What self respecting woman is going to live with (off) a man who is living OFF his ex wife?!?! Both of them are a waste of human space.

rhbjorn

232 for a 6 foot guy is not that bad, my guess is that he was about average for his age and height.

PolarBear

Nope. I'd recommend going for a 40 lb loss of fat, with an addition of 15 pounds of muscle at the same time. He's a porker; no tone. Wasn't he the Brit Brit fella?

Makes me want to lose 7 pounds, after just glancing at that photo. I can sense the cholesterol from here. I'm getting dizzy, heart-rate falling, in on the floor, choking for oxygen, lights going out, can't see the pizza coupons from here, failing fast. Oh, yah, I have my bromelain and cayenne!

bab

I like it - seeing someone like this totally honest bearing all ... I wish him and anyone else who wants to lose weight and get healthy the best of luck! As far as it being Kevin, well this is the first time I got a glimpse of his personality on the show last night other than stupid pictures and trash mags.

PolarBear

Only 5 pounds a week? Rome wasn't built in a thousand years, eh, lazy ass!

THERESA RUBINFIELD

I hope for the best. He had a hard start, but redeemed himself when he became the responsible adult with his sons.

Good luck to you Kevin!!

I can't stand to see SHAR anymore with the....

"Feel sorry for me...Kevin & Britney ruined my life" crap.

After Moesha....she wasn't doing anything...a forgotten child actor....now she is milking her "Tabloid" status for all it's worth.

Makes me ill!!!!!!!!!!

headupdef

This is what pot munchies will do to you.

Disgusted

@5. Really, is this that important? You got "Obama's Katrina" going on in Haiti and our fearless leader is even screwing that up. If Bush was in power they'd be screaming for his head. But because its a well spoken "Negro", not a word. Obama's policy is killing thousands down there!!!

Posted at 10:50AM on Feb 9th 2010 by tkennedy

How about reminding ALL OF US what Obama hasn't done to make you happy today? I didn't know Haiti was Obama's problem or Fault. Katrina happened in our country dumbass and Bush ignored the cries of the American people while eating birthday cake with McCain. Get your facts straight you racist inbred moron.

noneofyourbusiness

Good for you Kevin! Best of luck on your weight loss.

London not England

#17-michaelacarterallen

I said the same thing...but not to worry...they'd rather have a "SARAH PALIN", (that numb skull who couldn't even keep her 16 year old SLUT daughter from getting knocked-up under her own roof) for a President..just shows you where some Americans heads are..UP THEIR ASS!!!!

Take it out..it's dark up there!

???????????????????????

should be the spokesperson for manssiere the bra for men with boobs! see what happens when you refuse to work and take care of your kids yourself...hell Britney is having the last laugh now...fat ass!

London not England

THIS IS THE KIND OF PO WHITE TRASH...Like Sarah Palin they want running the country and the world.....

He can't even keep from "running" to the 7Eleven!!!!!

Fat PWT Idiots!