White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

2/9/2010 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The White House Press Secretary just openly mocked Sarah Palin -- and he delivered the blow with the palm of his hand.

White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

Robert Gibbs just addressed the media with a mini grocery list written on his hand -- plus two smart-ass additions: Eggs, Milk, Bread (which was crossed out), Hope, Change.

It's getting nasty in Washington, D.C. -- and we're not talking about the snow storm.

K

Actually my comment is for gutsygirl at 432... too many comments bumped the # i was responding to

nairs

Anybody that thought this administration didn't have an inferiority complex should know it now. I'm still in disbelief. Just when I thought Obama couldn't possibly sink any lower. What a loser

beachy

This is the pot calling the kettle black. His moronic buffoon of a boss can't deliver sentence one without a teleprompter - and then can't get it right.

Gibbs is the biggest joke of a WH spokesman in the history of this country.

No wonder Palin is a hit and the White is drowning...

deanna1

You can tell neither Obama nor Gibbs has ever worked in a Corporate setting...this hand writing notes is done all the time. Let me see....seconds to write on hand, hours to set up power points! Obama, in my opinion, isn't all that bright, and of course, we all know Gibbs certainly isn't.

Hello

Truly classless much like the entire Obama administration. You would think they would rise above acting like morons due to their position in government...oh wait, my bad. I forget that being a liar, moron, and corrupt are all required if you are a politician, espeically if you serve with Obama.

HKS

RIDICULOUS!!!!!! I hate politics now thanks to these Jacka##es!! It is childish and stupid! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J C

JUST AS OBAMA MAKES A SPEECH AGAINST PARTISAN BICKERING,EVEN TODAY, IN WASHINGTON HIS PRESS SECRETARY REVEALS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF THIS WHITE HOUSE

Tyrone Jefferson

Democrats are so wee Todd did.

nairs

It's obvious this guy is an f'n moron, but I honestly thought he'd never be this stupid.....

Sam

Hilarious - absolutely hilarious! hahahahahaha It's a JOKE people, relax and laugh a little. It's not going to change anything in the country other then to lighten your busy, stress filled days. FUNNY!

lindsey

I get it, but its not funny? Its just sort of lame that politics are going to a whole new low. Like, mocking, singing "pants on the ground", laughing at each other, wishing memebers of the other party dead? america is screwed!

TT

#15 you ARE CLUELESS! Obama has to have a teleprompter where ever he goes! That is worse than writing something on your hand! Palin is for the conservative movement and tens of millions are voting for her if she runs in 2012.

kristi

This guy is a jerk. Instead of making fun of Sarah, he should be concerned with the real issues!

michaelacarterallen

#1...said it just right.

nairs

Hopefully Sarah will take it easy on Gibbs. Judging from his appearance, I believe he is slightly downsie, if you catch my drift