Angelina Jolie in Haiti --

All About the Kids

2/10/2010 9:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh from her make out session with Brad Pitt at the Super Bowl, A-list UN Goodwill Ambassador Angelina Jolie visited injured children at a hospital in Haiti on Tuesday.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Jolie and Pitt have reportedly donated $1,000,000 to the rescue operations in Haiti.

Janet

I like both Angelina and Brad. They care about the children of the world.

Icebaby

I like her. She just needs a little meat on her bones.

Manny

You can say what you want about Angelina and Brad..they are good hearted people and actually help instead of talking about it. You can be good looking, rich and kind!

ugh

She's still a homewrecker and a flaming weirdo.

Tom C.

Gawd! She's so awful! These Hollywood celebrities just don't know when to quit their Liberal slant do they?!?! Sheesh, I can't stomach it anymore! Gawd!

Moe

I agree, say what you want about them, they are very generous, good hearted people. Whenever there has been a disaster, anywhere in the world, she goes and gets right into it. Brand and Angelina have the means to help in ways that many of us can't. And they don't hesitate to get involved. I don't believe for one minute that they do it for the publicity. Stupid paparazzi follow them no matter where they are. Good for her. While she was in Hati helping where was Jennifer.....sunning herself in Cabo.

Brad is a Tool

Why do we always hear whenever these 2 sh*theads donate a dime. Exploitation. Just donate and shut up. Practically every celebrity has donated to Haiti but you only hear about certain stars because their PR people see an opportunity to promote them.

Brad is a Tool

S. Moakler

Shopping?

Lisa

I'm so tired about hearing how wonderful these celebrities are for donating large sums of money to Haiti. For them to donate a million dollars is like the average person donating $50.00, which I have done. I don't expect accolates, why should they?

Sandbox

Angie goes kid shopping again......

NY Mom

This in a nutshell is the difference between Angelina and Ms. Aniston. Jennifer is all about "me" "I" "myself" yadda yadda yadda. I mean how many photos have appeared in recent days because she threw a birthday bash for herself? Wow, big contribution to society. Self absorbed, over paid, lousy "actress". No wonder she's alone, she can't find anyone that will love her as much as she does. She should actually thank Angelina, after all she seems to have made a career out of her failed marriage.

Angelina on the other hand the total opposite. Giving and caring are the words that come to mind. No wonder Brad is with her.

Stacy

I think what Brad and Angie do is wonderful!! But, Angie while you are there you should make sure that your $1,000,000 actually went to help the people of Haiti and not lining some government officials pockets. I do beleive there is some corruption going on where the money has been donated to help the victims of Haiti. With all the money donated they should be able to rebuild Haiti in no time, and make sure no one goes without food and shelter.

A.B.

TMZ - how many of those comments are your own, just to get the thread starting?

janalal4

. Yo, dumba$$ at #5. Jen donated $$$ and worked a telethon for Haiti. Keep up, honey

Posted at 11:38AM on Feb 10th 2010 by Angie stinks

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/10/angelina-jolie-in-haiti-all-about-the-kids/#comments#ixzz0f9YpQOmC

YUP! You would be correct about that. Jen gave $5000,000 & Brangelina gave a million. Sounds like Jen did her part to me!

Leave Angelina alone. At least she is doing SOMETHING! She & her hubby have done much good work & they deserve respect for it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments