Dr. Conrad Murray -- Back to Work

2/10/2010 5:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray went back to work at his Las Vegas doctor's office today -- but if you're in the market for a heavy sedative ... this is probably not the place to go.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Murray is free on $75,000 bail after being charged for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson -- one of the conditions of his freedom is that he's prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics ... including Propofol.

Ben

25. Micheal jackson is in pedafile heaven were he should be!!! touching some kids in an amusement park...

Posted at 4:07PM on Feb 10th 2010 by obamanation

If you want to impress everyone with your being a pric*, then learn to spell the word you're bashing someone with...PRIC*!

Linda Lovelest

17. 1.Hi dangerous snake ghghgh... Hungary, Switzerland, Bahrein, Austria.......L.A.?

Posted at 3:57PM on Feb 10th 2010 by susie
_____________

In the MidEast...near Dubai.

Or in Austria.

jmo susie...

i miss MJ

this is me speaking to murray through the phone...

murray. murray. go to the small door, and stand there underneath the sign for a publicity shot. the media will love it. this makes for great internet traffic because they will not show this on the televised news. so just play along, the other check is in the mail...

BeKewl

Michael Jackson is dead. Gone. But Hank Buckett dropped an on-side kick, costing the Colts the Super Bowl. Doesn't anyone care about anything anymore? I mean, Dr. Conrad is my new hero cause he doesn't support pedophilia.

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

Hey doctor I'm having trouble sleeping, can you prescribe me something.

Linda Lovelest

* Why didnt' the world see one single tear shed upon the cheeks of even one Jackson family member? God knows they were in front of the camera enough...from the very beginning. (and I'm not talking about dabbing tissue at noticeable dry eyes) At the Memorial..yes Paris was upset...extremely so. But was it because of a death? Or just an absence.

BECAUSE....there was nothing to cry about.

Amy

OMMFG PLEASE STOP. LMAO ANOTHER PIC SNAPPED BY NATIONAL PHOTO GROUP. THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MJ. AND I beLIEve. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

nan

who in their right mind would go see this jerk other than to ask him what michael jackson is really like..and then tell him to go to hell.

Lori

what is wrong with our justices system???? Murray killed Michael Jackson accidentally or not. He killed him point blank!! so the justices system says its ok to kill someone? icon or not. come on the man is guilty and all he got was a slap on the wrist!! and went back to work!! so our justices system is saying HEY! you can kill anyone accident or not and you'll just get slapped on the wrist. But someone who still food to feed his family gets prison time come on. what kind of world do we live in. Michael was murdered and his killer just got slapped on the wrist!! so who do we trust if we can't even trust the justices system to do the right thing???

sunnymaxx

What insane type of person would go to him for treatment. Especially after reading the autopsy results, which all of his patients should do. If I lived around there, I would go to that cheap-looking office and stand outside handing out copies of the autopsy results.

Lee Lee

Forget for one minute that this was Michael Jacksons Doctor.

If this was the Doctor that was supposed to be looking after your Son, daughter , brother, Uncle,Mother Father,and his gross medical practices resulted in the Death of YOUR beloved family member, would you be so encouraging with your kind words for the good Doc??? I THINK NOT !!

I'm not at all saying that he intended to kill his patient, but something went terribly wrong and I would be holding the Doctor accountable in this situation.

Linda Lovelest

Community Family Doctors Limited is THE BEST!!!
MAC S. 5 Community Family Doctors Limited
THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!! Doctor Conrad and Doctor Mike are great for me and my entire family. I am a former professional athlete with lots of joint and ligament problems and Doc Conrad is always there to help me out. Doctor Mike takes care of my wife and kids like his own. They will continue to be my family's doctors until I die or they go out of business, LOL!!!!
___________

That's not a fake sign

keishalee98

ALL YOU LOOSERS WHO ARE THANKING MURRAY FOR WHAT HE DID TO MICHAEL, YOU ALL BETTER HOPE A DOCTOR OR SOMEONE ELSE DON'T DO IT TO YOU. BECAUSE WHAT YOU SAY WILL COME BACK TO YOU. YOU ALL ARE SICK AND DISGUSTING FOR THANKING THIS DOCTOR FOR TAKING ANOTHER HUMAN LIFE WHO WAS MICHAEL. MICHAEL NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU. HE WAS A LOT BETTER THAN YOU ALL BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T HAVE THANK SOMEONE FOR KILLING SOMEONE ELSE. GOD WILL GET YOU ALL ONE DAY. KARMA WILL COME BACK TO YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY. SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU THANK SOMEONE FOR. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY AND SAVE YOUR LOST SOULS AND HELP YOU CONTROL YOUR EVIL THOUGHTS BECAUSE GOD IS THE ONE YOU WILL ANSWER TO SOMEDAY WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU THANKED ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL FOR TAKING A LIFE OF ANOTHER. WHATEVER GOD SEES FIT FOR YOU SO BE IT.

Daphne Lorincz

Did you notice only three of his patients showed up on Dateline to support him? Two of them looked like he chose them out of a local McDonalds.

Posted at 3:55PM on Feb 10th 2010 by WillOTheWisp

Your comment is funny. Well, once he's convicted, I sure hope all medical boards would ban him from practicing.

Linda Lovelest

* Yeah..right...go hand out autopsy reports at the clinics door.

The world is waiting and holding it's breath to see MJfanatic fans being arrested.

roflmao....