Jen vs. Anne vs. Jessica

Who'd You Rather?

2/10/2010 5:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Valentine's Day" stars Jennifer Garner, 37, Anne Hathaway, 27, and Jessica Biel, 27, showed up in different outfits to the same event this week.

Jen Garner, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel
Question is ...

Sue

MY GOD you Americans are mean...!!! Plus, you have really wierd ideas of what is good looking and what is not. We Aussies love all these women, they are each beautiful. Go get a valium Yankees and chill a little bit

tyrtujhtygjfgx

Sue, you need to go throw shrimp on the damn barbie and chill already.

Kevin

This is a first for TMZ...offering three woman I'd love to bone. Admittedly, Jessica has a face that would spoil garbage, but their bodies are to die for. I'd take any of the three.

Icebaby

Jennifer Garner looks hotter than both of them and younger. But, I'll go with Jessica Biel. That hot body of hers needs a good tapping. Oh yeah!

Sup it up

How can anyone prefer Anne over Jennifer? she looks like a transexual clown! Damn, look at that face.

Lola

Jennifer looks like a boy.
Anne looks deformed, and animal-like.
Jessica has always been ugly. Huge mouth.

Mark

Anne is the obvious choice.

Jennifer Garner has always given me some strange manly vibe, not exactly sure why.

Jessica Biel was quite hot, and then she got addicted to plastic surgery, and is slowly turning into Michael Jackson.

Seriously, did anyone see her on Letterman tonight? Her nose is going to soon be held on with tape if she doesn't quit.

Mark

Though I will say that this picture does Anne no justice at all. Definitely the worst looking I've ever seen her. When she's dressed normally she's gorgeous.

camaguey

Great-big mouths, massive jaws full of teeth!

camaguey

ADDENDUM: And Jennifer Gardner?!! I see pictures of this unfortunately unattractive woman, and I just don't get it how she gets described as pretty! I am serious.

Buzz

Anne Hathaway FTW

Saint_Anthony

I'd take Anne, with Jen at a close second. Anne has that Vintage Hollywood look to her. I'd love to rip a future classic. lol

shauna

selena

boy does Jennifer Garner look like a trannie
too much face work
lips overblown and plastic
as well as Jessica - she has no nose
and all surgery
all bone racks
they are not looking that great
NO ONE

R.Zimmerman

32. TMZ! WHERE ARE THE BLACK WOMEN ON YOUR SITE FOR THE WHO'd YOU'd RATHER??? YOU ALWAYS HAVE WHITE PEOPLE ON YOUR SITE AND USE BLACK PEOPLE FOR ALL THE NEGATIVE PRESS!

Posted at 8:05AM on Feb 11th 2010 by blackpeoplehotter

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Yeah but look at it this way: these mini-polls are always insured to bait the readers to make obnoxious, hateful comments about the contestants. So acutally TMZ is sparing Black celebrities from that particular cruelty. Better now???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments