John Mayer:

Tiny Part of Me

Is White Supremacist

2/10/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John MayerJohn Mayer is at the center of a racial controversy -- and it's all because he compared his penis to a white supremacist.

It's all over an interview Mayer just gave to Playboy Magazine -- in which he was asked, "Do black women throw themselves at you?"

Mayer's response: "I don't think I open myself to it. My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a f*ckin' David Duke c*ck. I'm going to start dating separately from my d*ck."

Mayer goes on to name some African-American women he's attracted to, but we gotta ask ...

Janie

I am a black woman who is not offended by his comments. I have bought his music in the past and will continue to do so.

The man hasn't dated any black women. I don't get the big deal. Tiger Woods doesn't either and nobody seems to be bent out of shape over that. Somehow seeing a nonblack man who choose to not date black women doesn't shock or offend me so I don't care if John or Tiger date white women exclusively. Besides, John said he may open himself up to it; Tiger probably doesn't even drink chocolate milk.

shauna

who cares what this guy says. he has everyone's left-over's. we call him busboy.

.............

pecial thanks to Althea Stokes for her turkey-frying tips.

* One 10-15 pound turkey
* 3 to 5 gallons peanut oil (depending on the size of your turkey), or other oil with a high smoking point
* 4 ounces of your own favorite liquid seasoning or marinade for injection (there is no standard for this ... everybody does his or her own, as it turns out. You can buy some ready made from the Cajun Injector folks.)
* 2 cups water
* Creole seasoning, Paul Prudhomme's Poultry Magic, or Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning to taste
* Kosher salt

First, of course, you need the equipment to cook the turkey on and in. Try a gizmo called a King Cooker for outdoor use; it heats and cooks using a propane tank and stand. Otherwise, use a large, TALL, thick stockpot, preferably 30-quart sized or larger.

The way to determine how much oil to use is to put the turkey in the pot, fill with water to barely cover, then remove the turkey and note the amount of water remaining. (Remember displacement, Archimedes, "Eureka!" and all that?) Do not fill the pot more than 3/4 full of oil.
Heat the peanut oil to 350-365 degrees -- use a deep-fat frying thermometer clipped onto the side of the pot. Be VERY careful not to exceed this temperature, as the oil can begin to smoke and actually catch fire. Keep constant watch over the temperature and you'll be okay.

Using a flavor injector (available from cooking and restaurant supply stores and gourmet shops) inject your favorite marinade throughout the turkey.

Make sure the outside of the turkey is completely dry (you know what happens when water hits hot oil). Sprinkle the entire turkey generously with your favorite dry rub, Creole seasoning, Paul Prudhomme's Poultry Magic or Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning. Sprinkle with kosher salt (omit if using Magic or Tony's, which is salty already). Rub the skin to make sure the dry rub sticks.

When the oil hits 350 degrees slide that baby in -- gently, or you'll fry your feet if they happen to be near the oil that will splash out if you throw it in. (This was my friend Althea's mistake during her first turkey frying). The best way to get the turkey into the oil is to use the coat-hanger-shaped apparatus that comes with your frying rig.

Cook for about 3 minutes per pound for a whole turkey, approximately 45 minutes for a 15 pound turkey, only 36 mintues for a 12 pounder!. (Individual turkey parts such as breast, wings or thighs require slightly longer cooking time, 4-5 minutes per pound.) Remove the turkey from the oil carefully, and immediately wrap it with aluminum foil. LET THE TURKEY REST FOR 30 MINUTES before carving. Carry-over cooking will finish cooking the turkey outside the oil, bringing it up to the proper temperature and allowing the juices to circulate back through the meat.

Carve and serve as usual, and serve with Shrimp-Andouille Dressing, Spiced Baked Sweet Potatoes and Pears with Bourbon-Cane Syrup Glaze and some crispy haricots verts (steamed in a little stock) for a grand Creole holiday feast. And how about some pecan pie for dessert?

?????

Wow! Good job TMZ, you deleted some posts! If you were doing your JOB you would have deleted 80% of the posts on here. Tell me. What do you guys really consider inappropriate or offensive?

shawn

I have never understood how in this country you can have a black person say anything they want bad or making fun of another race, and if a different race makes a comment like this they are labeled racist, but the black is justified, as long as that un equal treatment exist there will always be racism it isnt always the white guys fault.

Kellee

Evidently Mr. Affleck you do have a tiny penis because if you don't and you can ask every black man that do. Having a phat pu**y is way better than a tiny pu**y. Watch what you say before you say it because you may tell on yourself like now. We all know you have a small di** because you can't handle a phat pu***. Now they have pump that can help or just ask Tommy Lee or Colin Ferrell how they did it. By the way I am a black woman who is not attractive to all white guys like black guys but if the right one came along I would give him a shot

.............

what penis? I didnt know that black men penis could satisfy any woman, seems like all the black women running around trying to find a white man! LOL! who woulda thought these black hoes would be trying to claim our men? I thought they didn't like white people. Well you couldn't tell by all the black women desperate to find a white man.lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard black mens penis's are soft, not thick and they have problems getting hard lol!
Is that why I see so many White Men with these Half Breed, Oreo, Zebra looking kids lol!

I am white and I told my son I wish he would bring or marry a black girl NOT ALLOWED in this family. We are keeping our white race as pure as we can.

edward przydzial

lmao...

.............

Evidently Mr. Hernandez you do have a tiny penis because if you don't and you can ask every white man that do. Having a phat pu**y is way better than a tiny pu**y. Watch what you say before you say it because you may tell on yourself like now. We all know you have a small di** because you can't handle a phat pu***. Now they have pump that can help or just ask Tiger Woods how he did it. By the way I am a white woman who is not attractive to all black guys like white guys but if the right one came along I would give him a shot

Hutch

I get what he's saying, I think. I have nothing against black women socially, professionally, etc. But my sexual attraction to them has been limited to very few that I've ever seen (Stacey Dash...Mmmmm) It's just an instinctive thing for me and there's never been any conscious choice for it. It's just how it is.

.............

LOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

billy bob

129. He doesn't want to screw black women...so what? Hell...black men don't even want to screw black women.

Posted at 3:50PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Chatty

==================================================================

Yeah Chatty..

I'm a black man and your right. The average black man would rather be with a easy, stupid, dumb, gulliable, naive, slutty bimbo white woman. I can cheat on them, beat them, use them, sex the hell out of them, share them with my friends, and take there money and give it to my black baby mama. I got it made. I LOVE WHITE WOMEN!!! WHO WOULDN'T??

Jade

Not politically correct for the fake society we are living in. Right now it's ok for Chris Rock to make jokes about white people but the moment something is said about black people it's a contriversy and that person is a racist. Although his remarks weren't exactly tasteful turning this into a race issue is ridiculous.

JMJ

Ignorant!

Rita

John Mayer is the white version of Kanye. Always thinking that people actually care about what he has to say all of the time. Shut up and just stick to what you're good at John...singing.