Bouncer Tells Dominic Monaghan to Get Lost

2/21/2010 2:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dominic Monaghan thought after getting tossed out of Voyeur -- for "inappropriate gestures towards women" -- that if he just wandered around outside for a few minutes and then politely asked to get back in the club, everything would be forgiven.

Dominic Monaghan

He was wrong.

Pammie8

Wow what a d-bag! How disappointing! I love how people where trying to get his autograph and he threw the stuff on the ground not once but twice! I hope his career is OVER after lost!

Sarah

I'm so disappointed, i always tought he was a nice guy but after watching this...
Why can't he just sign an autograph instead of doing that?

Lo

Ewwww what an effing douchebag! He's disgusting.

jen

I nominate him for jackhole of the year. Good thing i dont watch any of his crap or else i'd really be annoyed at this video.

Brian Key

Celebrities think they are above everything, they are snotty, spoiled, need s serious reality check. and I dont think people ought to kiss their ass like most do.

Brian

cleo

He's a D lister. Lost has been the only thing he has done. Then they killed him off. He's a real jerk dirt bag.

Horhay

His carreer is not over.. He is on the Hit Show Flashforward. He hasn't been a regualr character on LOST since season 3.. And why do people assume anytime is an ok time to ask someone for their autograph.. Autograph seekers are almost as bad as the paparazzi

um, no thanks

Look Man, if you don't want to sign anything that's cool but throwing that dudes book and photos was out of line.
Countless pricks like you come and go and no one will even notice or give a damn when your career is over unless you quit putting whatever it is in your system that turns you into such a complete douche bag.

No wonder you got booted.

david

What a complete moron! I don't even know who this elf-looking person is! I don't think he has much of a future with that horrible attitude. He'll be gone soon. Good riddance!

Kris

What a sad little man. I mean, not wanting to sign stuff when you are angry about something, absolutly ok. But why take it and throw it on the street?

I liked that guy. Not anymore.

Anonymous

What happened to you Dom?

RJ Johnsen

Give 'em the boot!

MzCaliAttorney

That was really ridiculous how he threw that gentleman's book on the ground and everything just went flying...what he really needed was to get his a$$ whupped for pulling that $hit!!!

Mike

Wow..all the comments so far have been against him. PEOPLE HE WAS DRUNK! You can't take what he did so seriously!! Lighten up for crap sake. At least he didn't get in a fight or heaven forbid get in car and drive.
I thought he was cool with the bouncer and even said he respected the bouncer for his view..I thought that was the correct way of handling the situation.

Throwing down some guys book wasn't all that bad.. and kinda funny actually. You guys just like to 'stir the pot' huh?..

Larry

Lost the only thing he has done? Cleo, have you heard of something called the lord of the rings trilogy? It did a fair number at the box office.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments