Eddie Griffin Rips Dr. Murray -- He Must Pay!

2/23/2010 11:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eddie Griffin thinks Dr. Conrad Murray is gettin' away with murder -- metaphorically -- because he thinks the Doc's bail was set WAYYYY too low for someone "we know injected Michael and killed him."

Eddie Griffin: Click to view!

Griffin -- who was so close with Michael that he attended the famous 2004 molestation trial in Santa Maria -- had dinner with La Toya in Hollywood last night ... and on his way out, went off about the bail situation.

The comedian was a little off with his numbers (Murray's bail was set at $75k ... not $25k as Griffin insists), but he's clearly pissed off that a man like Murray got such a low bail, "but a regular little motherf**ker from the streets of Compton ... gets a million dollar bail."

FYI -- the judge in the Murray case actually departed upward from the standard bail rate in an involuntary manslaughter case ... it's usually set at $25k.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cher

Eddie--my man!! I knew there was a reason why I L.O.V.E.'d this guy! Ever notice that all the comics are with Michael now--even Kathy Griffin to a degree, although she did comment on MJ3 (the old parentage/skin color issue) which I didn't like. If you know her, she's usually really rough--especially on the mega stars but with Michael she joked about the Propofol mostly--not good either but at least she came up with something original--a lot more than I can say for the wanna-be comics on here...hey guys, don't give up your day job!
No peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--ILUVU2INFINITY

Spike

I think the people that made the concert deal with Michael Jackson knew he could never have made it through 50 Shows. I am sure these guys had a Big Insurance Policy on him. Did anyone ever look into this?

Pink Daisy

Thank you, Eddie.

Is it true AEG is behind the new We Are The World? If so, they're just violating Michael's corpse all over the place. I won't buy it. I hated the fact that Ritchie and Jomes remade the thing and Michael is no longer here...and if AEG had something to do with it??? I won't by the TII DVD either. I read an article where AEG made a deal to get perpetual profits from the sale of the DVD. Justice for Michael. May the murders go to jail. And if anyone conspired to take Michael down or get his legally bought catalog, then may they reap what they've sown.

There is going to be a protest in L.A. on June 26, 2010. Justice seekers are planning a walk from the Staples Center to Robbery-Homicide Division, where a letter will be presented to request changes in charges for Murray. Check the link and be there MJ fans.

how the doctor did we know

Ah, nice to see a lunatic standing up to a fellow lunatic. Who knows, this guy may have committed paedophilia too.

tone

Just testing

_earthSong_

he is right this don't make ANY SENS !

HOAX HOAX HOAX

kymberly

Nice to see people sticking up for Latoya and the Jackson family

MJFAN212

THATS RIGHT F DR.M R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON L.JACKSON STRONG LADY

buh-bye weiner party!

Eddie, quit wasting your time talking about that loser. When will we get to see Undercover Brother 2??

woodin

Who is this guy and why is he getting 15 mins. of attention. Figures La Toya would be out and about with him.

Did he ever make good on the $150k suit?

HumanNature

Dr Death original bail was set at $25,000, the judge raised it to $75,000!!!

LOVE YOU EDDIE!!!!

Who is paying for Dr Death legal team, bail, security, child support and personal living expenses!!!!

WHO?????

WHERE IS TOHME TOHME????

MJ's LOVE = WORLD WIDE LOVE

(( LOVE HUG ))

Rx

I agree. Dr. Murray must pay. Let's see...what is the appropriate payment for icing a pedophile??? I think three cents ought to cover it.

MJFAN212

(#3) woodin U JUST ASK WHO HE WAS THEN U TALK ABOUT HIS LAWSUITS HA UR JUST A LOSER

chicken head

who is Eddie Griffin???
LEAVE THIS NICE AFRO-AMERICAN DOCTOR ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments