« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Barry Bonds Divorce -- Back On

2/26/2010 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barry Bonds Divorce -- Back OnBarry Bonds' wife has had yet another change of heart -- TMZ has learned she has filed new documents to end her marriage.

In papers filed in L.A. County Superior Court yesterday, Liz Bonds cites irreconcilable differences.

She is asking for joint physical and legal custody of the couple's daughter.

As we previously reported, Liz had filed for legal separation in June of last year -- but withdrew her petition one month later.

The couple was married back in 1998. Liz claims their relationship ended in January of 2010.

UPDATE: TMZ has obtained a court document which shows, according to Elizabeth, the parties have already reached a "mutual settlement agreement" over assets.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mddiva

Maybe he shouldn't keep getting married. Isn't this his third divorce?

chicken head

CHEATER!!!
CHEATS ON HIS WIVES LIKE IN BASEBALL!!

Enough Already

I guess she is tired of the drama with this fool.

Kimposter

SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!! Not Barry U.S. Bonds. Bros b4 hoes baby.

Are you kidding me

Oh let me guess. She gets all of his money, and in return she doesn't go to the feds and/or the media with evidence of all of his steroid use, and other cheating jack azz ways.

Mark

Probably due to the fact that he no longer has testicles.

Seacrest is a Shorty

The guy is an egotistical bum. None of his acomplishments mean anything....he is a joke. She's better off to kick him in the pocket book. I hope she wipes him out....

danger baby

On to the news that REALLY matters, which is that the VH1 program on Michael Jackson's death investigation starts at 9PM Eastern/Pacific.

kidneydonor

"Last Friday night, my father asked me to kill him." Olbermann said his hospitalized father had not awoken since that day and ...

Feb 24, 2010 ... "Last Friday night, my father asked me to kill him." Keith Olbermann opened his emotional Special Comment on CNN on health care Wednesday ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../keith-olbermanns-emotiona_n_475973.html

JJ

This dude has a huge head!!!!

All the drugs or family history I wonder?

Mark

It was the roids/HGH. If you look at older pictures of him, his head is "normal" sized.

There were reports done about his "strange" body growths throughout the years towards the second half of his career. His shoe, hat, etc size all dramatically increased. Something that simply doesn't happen at that point in life.

jtmartin

Saw Bonds at California Adventure! I am a huge Giants fan and myself, wife and the kids we were down from Portland. I got a pic with him as I was holding my 4 yr old son. Then Bonds started playing with him by chasing him around and making him laugh. Then when my 7 yr old daughter got off her ride he then chased them both around and picked them up making them laugh. He was really cool but I was in awhhh that he was playing with him like he was a big kid! Thanks for letting me share..

Dirt Burger

Why does anyone care if this hasbeen is getting divorced again?

Dirt Burger

I love his out of date hanging earing! 1990 called, they want their style back!

Icebaby