Marie Osmond's Son -- Autopsy Sunday

2/27/2010 8:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Marie OsmondThe L.A. Coroner's Office is anticipating conducting an autopsy tomorrow on the body of Michael Blosil, Marie Osmond's son ... sources tell TMZ.

All information is on a "security hold" -- which means they are giving very limited information from now on.

jfp

report=splat

that.is.all

Ok so I don't like Marie or the Osmonds but still I am sorry to hear this news and send my condolences to all the people who loved this young man.

May you RIP

Dean Chambers

Post #4 ... Spamming on a Thread for a News Item , and One such as This (?) ... a New Low !!!

that.is.all

Keep things in perspective. Children and adults are having limbs amputated with no pain meds, they don't even cry.

Value your life and your loved ones.

that.is.all

I am referring to the victims of the earthquake in Haiti.

that.is.all

and I will bet, Marie didn't donate a single dollar to the Haiti victims.

Ana Sarca

I can't begin to imagine the feelings this family is going through, and I hope I never find out. My prayers are with them at this very emotional time.

that.is.all

Can't you condense this story into one or two blogs and get Maria's face off the front page.

ugh

I find it so sad... I read on the internet he was devasted at the news his partner Andrew Koening committed suicide.

Cindy

why NO MENTION that this kid had a Dad also????it just says Marie Osmonds son??? where were both his parents when he jumped????

that.is.all

Let's get a story about Paris Hilton's fleet feet, size 11.

RSorder

RuneScape is a popular, interactive, massively multiplayer online role-playing game(MMORPG). The RuneScape world operates on RuneScape money,which is called RuneScape gold.Sometimes players choose to "sell" the Runescape Rapid gold they have acquired for their Runescape account.Service providers often act as the middlemen, charging a fee to the seller, collecting the payment and adding the free Runescape gold to the purchaser's RS account. Some providers accept RS money order for payment.We have recently introduced a lot of benefits Runescape products,such as cheap Runescape items ,cheap Runescape quest helpers ,Runescape Mini Game,Runescape Gold Farming

Malibu Barbie

Wow I am going to save alot of money on Tabloids for the next few months, Tiger can sneak back into his old ways...Gosslen's, who they? There is a security hold so Marie can do one of Ophrah's last shows and be on every magazine at the checkstands, sorry but please Osmands either be open with your fans now or just keep it to your selves, show some class & be treated like the rest of us ordinary folks. RIP young man...

Malibu Barbie

or Larry King...Baba Wawa, the View, GMA, Today Show, Olympic Scandles....last week news.

Gail

This is truly tragic. Depression is a real illness, and I don't understand why people still don't get that. Some are lucky enough to find the right help, but so many others cannot find their way out of the darkness and despair that are so painfully unbearable. Does anyone remember the suicide of Brad Delp, the lead singer of Boston? A talented man with money and fame who was in such emotional distress he could not bear to live anymore. Every life is precious in God's eyes, and I can only hope this poor boy is now in His arms.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments