Marie Osmond Son: Suicide Note Shows Sadness

2/28/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Marie OsmondMarie Osmond's son, Michael, left a suicide note for a woman who lived in his apartment building, and shortly after she retrieved it she heard the ominous sirens below .. law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told Michael Blosil was supposed to hang out with the woman Friday night, but left her a text just before 9 PM, telling her he had left a note for her in his apartment.

The woman went to Michael's apartment and his roommates let her in. Sources say the group found the note, which said, among other things the woman was his only good friend in L.A. and he was very unhappy.

The note also mentioned things he would be doing for the very last time. It did not mention suicide, but law enforcement sources tell us it was clear ... that is exactly what it was.

The roommates, who up until that point knew nothing was wrong, and the woman became alarmed, but very shortly thereafter they heard sirens and saw emergency vehicles on the street and figured out what happened.

We're told ... from the time the woman got Michael's text to the time they heard sirens ... it was a very short time span.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jkl

sad

maryann

This is very sad. Sorry for your loss Osmond family. BTW... whoever posted this should proof read first.

dbs n georgia

I extend my deepest sympathy to the Osmand Family in this time of grief. I grew up watching and loving your family and now at age 51 I can say you have been in my heart my entire life.

Peace Be With You.... much love from Savannah, Georgia

dbs n georgia

sorry I realize I misspelled Osmond...

Lisa

So sad..

Honey

Depression can be fatal. First, Andrew Koenig, and now Michael Blosil. I hope the celebrity connection/publicity these cases generates can do some good in raising awareness of depression and letting people know that there is help available, whether they are suffering or a loved one is suffering.

My sympathies to the Osmond/Blosil families.

get better J.C

Really Tmz "the suicide note showed sadness"...wow as opossed to such happiness? He jumped off a building how else would you ever expect a suicide note to be.

kimberly kean

my family send their deepest condolences to marie osmond and michaels father brian, and the entire osmond family upon hearing about the death of their beloved child... may you know you are in our hearts and thoughts and we will pray for you during this most difficult time... the love and support of family and friends is the most important embrace we can offer and know we love you always you are all in our prayers .

get better J.C

RIP Andrew, you will be missed!

lindsey

One of the reasons he did not "fit in" could be that he was gay. The Mormon church would excommunicate him and he could not deal with the shame the church would inflict upon him. Just a thought.

Even if that was not the case, he was very tortured to do what he did, and for that my heart breaks.

get better J.C

That must of hurt the roomates feelings that the only good friend he had was (somebody else) the girl in the building ...way to be a friend roomi!!!

Better Than You

I have a verty short pp.

Jane

It makes me very sad to see a mother go through so much pain, as her son must have also been in. Our hearts and our prayers are with the Osmond Family.

dunivant66

It serves her right on her stance on her gay daughter's lifestyle...shame on her. As for her son; it is such a tragic loss. Peace be with you.

I BE DARNELL

JUST GOT THE NEWS,WOW......THE APT. MGR, TOLD ME. A LADY ON THE 29TH/ FLOOR THREW ALL 10/OSMOND DOLLS ...AND HER ENTIRE DIET FOOD SUPPLY , OVER THE BALCONY AS A HOMAGE. NOW SHE WANTS TO COME INTO MY APT. AND WATCH THE SHOPPING CHANNEL?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments