« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Apolo Ohno:

I Can Basically

Leg Press a Ton

3/3/2010 5:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Apolo Ohno's lower body is so powerful -- dude claims he can leg press 1800 pounds of raw steel ... which is the Hollywood equivalent of 20 Nicole Richies.

Apolo Ohno: I Can Basically Leg Press a Ton

For the record, Ohno only weighs about 145 -- without his eight Olympic medals of course.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike

I hope that America can forgive our small population - Canadian Nation for kicking the U.S. in the butt. Ok, you have more medals than us, keep your Silver and Bronze...GOLD is Victory. If you like SILVER aka 2nd place so much, ask your Olympic Men & Women hockey teams how they feel. Or ask the U.S. SKATE TEAM...Apolo lost, then tried to cheat a silver, how sad.

jason

wont this loser go away? all his medals are the bronze variety, big whoop. the real champs are Blaire and Haiden

kelly

The leg press is not always at a 45 degree angle. It depends on the machine. Apparently, doctor bill hasn't seen the inside of many gyms either.

ILVUSA

Doctor Bill, I love the U.S. skate team but I have to agree with others that have posted. Apolo clearly pushed one skater into the next causing the crash, not sure what replay you have been watching but I think your bias or unrestricted USA love is not allowing you to see. We can both be proud Americans, but we also need to see the truth. This was not Apolo's race to win.

UGGGGHHH

he has BEAUTIFUL TEETH

sarah

I'll bet he can also press some major stool up Billy Bob's poop shute too..

tamtam50

Apolo can leg press me anyday! He's so cute!

TMZBoy

I'd rather discuss his pubic patch below his bottom lip...Discuss..........

TMZBoy

...I bet all the BOYS in the yard just love it !!

Baylee's Limousine

I respect him as an athlete.
But Apolo as a former bodybuilder myself i honestly must say that your genetics DO NOT allow you to leg press 1800 pounds.
I don't care what anybody says.

schoen1

Apolo should not have been disqualified. He didn't push the other skater, but just touched him, which happens all the time. The skater who won, Charles Hamelin, looked like he actually pushed another skater who then fell, so Hamelin should have been disqualified.

Rhonda

Being an Olympian, I would hope he could. I remember being in 9th grade and pressing 1200 on the leg press....and I'm a girl.

tim

To the Canadian who has been commenting on here, congrats on winning the most gold medals. Your country should have won the most medals but didn't and i don't know why. Your country should have won more TOTAL medal b/c the damn thing was in your country. You should be proud to be America's bitch b/c w/o the competition we provide in winter sports, your country would have won nothing and would be nothing at your home olympics. Our success led to your success

jan

Most of you jerks don't have a clue how hard what Apolo does is. He worked his whole life & should be respected by his fellow Americans. Winning a medal in the Olympics is a big deal & I think he is incredible. And very handsome. Everyone talking trash is only envious that they will never be as good as him, at anything!!!

CriticAl

Shave that crap off your chin, throw away the bandanas, and get a decent haircut.

You're a good-looking guy, but make yourself look like a goof with that stuff.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments