Lil Wayne -- Escape from New York

3/4/2010 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lil Wayne scored an extra weekend of freedom before reporting to jail -- and he's not sticking around NYC on his borrowed time.

Lil Wayne: Click to watch
We got Weezy leaving his New York hotel yesterday with his entourage, baby mama Nivea and their three-month-old son, Neal.

The fam took off for New Jersey's Teterboro airport -- destination unknown -- but, pending another ridiculous stroke of luck, he'll be back Monday for sentencing.

Darlene

Whatever!!!!!!

the305

he's headed to the 305

lindsay

nice to see this POS is taking it seriously

woodin

He was found guilty, so why isn't he in jail already following his conviction. Only in the U.S. will they give criminals time to wrap up lose ends. It will be interesting to hear about his drug withdraw while in prison. Folks say he is talented but come on....he acts, talks and looks like a loser.

HOSTAGEJOHN

OF COURSE NO ONE WANTS TOO GO TO JAIL
BUT PERSONALLY I THINK HE`S SCARED , CAUSE HE`LL HAVE TO BE PUT IN SOLITARY THE ENTIRE TIME CAUSE OF WHO HE IS!!! AND I BET A YEARS PAYCHECK HE`LL COME OUT TRYIN TO BE HARD SAYING STUFF LIKE I TOLD THEM M.F`ers TO PUT ME IN GENERAL POPULATION I AINT SCARED !!! WATCH...

R.Zimmerman

"Neal"?? "Neal"?? You mean that the kid has a normal name coming from parents with silly made-up names???!!! Wait, it must be pronounced in some crazy way. That's it; I got it!!! Whew!!!!!

jushin16

I doubt he'll be going through any withdrawl. Drugs aren't exactly hard to come by in prison.

Vanessa

who cares he has to deal with nivea because she has his son thats all he doesnt want her she seems like hella drama anyways they dont fit to me and if they are together why is he saying his single and hasn't got any ***** in a while? he could do much better if you ask me hint hint hmm shanell lmao

ashley

nivea and lil wayne have history..they love each other alot.....lauren was just his jumpoff...even toya his ex wife said that nivea is the only woman she wud let her daughter by...she likes her...i believe lil wayne loves all his babymama's...ppl are so judgemental..this situation happens to everyday ppl..get over it!!

jayeric84

This guy's talented atleast give him that.I see ya haters have started yupping about.

walla

are yall serious? haterz dont care who they hate on-talented? weezy u gotta be a fool not 2 c it!